Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this no weights lifestyle is interesting and im going to explore this a lot further....originally i was going to do it only for 8 weeks and resume after warrior dash..but i just dont have motivation to do that anymore..just straight cardio, calisthenics, and boxing..im going to to keep at it and see how far it takes my body until june of next year

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Naw the sleeves keep the joint warm and circulated

Just gotta get it sized right. I have a pair for my elbows I don't use cause I can't get em on... I love the ones for my knees though.
Noticed today the elbow wasn't an issue since it was upper body hypertrophy. More blood flow with shorter rest must have kept the area warmer.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Noticed today the elbow wasn't an issue since it was upper body hypertrophy. More blood flow with shorter rest must have kept the area warmer.
Sounds about right.

Yo brehs. I asked before but what is that cholesterol looking like? I just went to the doctor for the first time in years and my shyt is sky high. I have to redo my whole diet and really take it easy.

semtex

:)
Daps
this no weights lifestyle is interesting and im going to explore this a lot further....originally i was going to do it only for 8 weeks and resume after warrior dash..but i just dont have motivation to do that anymore..just straight cardio, calisthenics, and boxing..im going to to keep at it and see how far it takes my body until june of next year
How do you go about making your calisthenics workouts more difficult?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sounds about right.

Yo brehs. I asked before but what is that cholesterol looking like? I just went to the doctor for the first time in years and my shyt is sky high. I have to redo my whole diet and really take it easy.
my doctor said my salt intake a little high, not life threatening but its something i should take notice to. i love my mcdonalds fries tho :guilty:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I remember vividly feeling like I was gonna be invincible once I could beat my brothers in one on one Basketball, that shyt was so :ohlawd: the first time I started being able to block their shots and dunk on em'. My nephew meanwhile been pretty much lining me up in his cross hairs since he was like 12 and of course like a good uncle i've always been like :obama: to him but inside feeling like :childplease: you don't want NONE of this.

Well. .. went to see him hoop yesterday since I hadn't seen him play recently, dude is 6'8 now and I swear he grew like 8 inches just this summer alone. . and was dunking on folks with relative ease was a hell of a lot faster than I remember and seemed to refuse to miss anything. .. I swear at one point the lil nicca looked over at me like this

Veteran Savvy and craftiness PLEASE don't fail me now :pachaha:

-P-

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Show your bodyspace account to a female co-worker and have the broad show it every other female without your permission, brehs. :snoop:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So I do a cardio-only workout yesterday. Jog 3 miles and stretch. So, while I'm stretching, there are this Hispanic couple doing kettleball exercises. The female was wearing these stretch pants. Butt and thighs were like Kelly Divine. :shaq:
So, I eventually see the face and she's a 5 out of 10. There's this big mirror on the wall and she's checking her own butt out... making sure it's there or something.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I remember vividly feeling like I was gonna be invincible once I could beat my brothers in one on one Basketball, that shyt was so :ohlawd: the first time I started being able to block their shots and dunk on em'. My nephew meanwhile been pretty much lining me up in his cross hairs since he was like 12 and of course like a good uncle i've always been like :obama: to him but inside feeling like :childplease: you don't want NONE of this.

Well. .. went to see him hoop yesterday since I hadn't seen him play recently, dude is 6'8 now and I swear he grew like 8 inches just this summer alone. . and was dunking on folks with relative ease was a hell of a lot faster than I remember and seemed to refuse to miss anything. .. I swear at one point the lil nicca looked over at me like this

Veteran Savvy and craftiness PLEASE don't fail me now :pachaha:

-P-

You're on borrowed time breh, he's only going to get better while father time starts to slowly caress your knees.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
You're on borrowed time breh, he's only going to get better while father time starts to slowly caress your knees.

five0-ouch.gif

:to:

Father Time is Undefeated for real

that's why i'mma try and get him soon while I can still get him mad enough to be off his game :heh:

-P-

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
five0-ouch.gif

:to:

Father Time is Undefeated for real

that's why i'mma try and get him soon while I can still get him mad enough to be off his game :heh:

-P-

Get him now and then retire, let the ether burn him eternally. That way even if he makes it to the league you can still hit him with the "Well, you could never beat me though :smugbiden: "