Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
It didnt happen during the workout, it happen later in the day. I do wear contacts but I have been for years. This girl at my job started saying it was something with my sugar (since I changed my diet) and diabetes, kinda freaked me out so I was just asking.

Fair enough it could possibly be due to your dietary changes as long as you haven't got migraine or anything you should be fine.....but you still haven't addressed the main question...what is your water intake like? you know that dehydration can easily spark a headache. Why that happens isn't entirely clear, but experts suspect that too little H2O may lower the pressure inside arteries that supply blood to the lining around the brain, called the meninges. That dip seems to stimulate pain...this due to blood vessels around the brain being inflammed which ends up stretching the nerves within & in turn sending shockwaves of pain i.e. a head ache!

If you not sure about your water consumption try this ...1 hour before hitting the gym......drink at least 8 ounces of water. If you exercise for at least 30 to 45 minutes, down another 8 ounces halfway through your workout... These are minimum guidelines usually the more you can down the better it is for your body!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Fair enough it could possibly be due to your dietary changes as long as you haven't got migraine or anything you should be fine.....but you still haven't addressed the main question...what is your water intake like? you know that dehydration can easily spark a headache. Why that happens isn't entirely clear, but experts suspect that too little H2O may lower the pressure inside arteries that supply blood to the lining around the brain, called the meninges. That dip seems to stimulate pain...this due to blood vessels around the brain being inflammed which ends up stretching the nerves within & in turn sending shockwaves of pain i.e. a head ache!

If you not sure about your water consumption try this ...1 hour before hitting the gym......drink at least 8 ounces of water. If you exercise for at least 30 to 45 minutes, down another 8 ounces halfway through your workout... These are minimum guidelines usually the more you can down the better it is for your body!

Actually I did have a migraine, still have one right now. I'm good with my water. Im sure I drink more than 8 cups a day but more of it is consumed at night if that matters. I will definitely drink more before going to the gym though. Its hard to drink water in the morning.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
i was 240 at the beginning of august :flabbynsick: and im 229 now and i really dont know how. thank god im 6'5 :wow:

but im really kickin it in high gear with these squats and rows

thanks @MMSex

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Got a virus atm. Doing wonders for the cut tbh. Can't lift at full capacity however

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Currently on a 1 week hiatus (deload really) as I beencutting for the past 11 weeks.... it got to a point where my joints & other body parts felt beat..... but slowly that recovery process doing its thing,.
Kinda eager to jump back on the next 5X5 Cycle come next week & recommence with further cutting. :takedat:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
9 Food TipsTo a Healthy Body:russ::deadmanny:

4h96BiR_zpsbdf4dfea.jpg

Lb4LVMd_zpse7c82a2f.jpg

lZ9rSBw_zps03f7f865.jpg

vAZwOmJ_zps301b8dc2.jpg

SpR3UgF_zpsb23bba09.jpg

VtVXVck_zpse8d12596.jpg

1iNKRrm_zps8c863169.jpg

zW5FlD6_zps86f8d3c7.jpg

hgxjyzk_zps10c768d8.jpg

Thank me later brehs :heh:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
This one isn't true. You burn around 600 to 1200 calories per hour of treadmill running.

:snoop:Do your brain cells function accordingly? Go back to my OP & catch the joke bring it back over here and SHOW me that you got IT!!! SMH I swear I hope you trolling :why:

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:snoop:Do your brain cells function accordingly? Go back to my OP & catch the joke bring it back over here and SHOW me that you got it SMH I swear I hope you trolling :why:
Oh, this thread is so long, I have no idea where your train of thought started.
My bad homie.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'm going all arms for the next couple of months #nofukksgiven. My body is already thick enuf, pause. arms gotta catch up