Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
what kind of grip are you using?

I suggest hook grip with tape around your thumb + chalk cuz your grip shouldn't be giviing at that weight. Unless you gotta build your grip up still.

I do hook grip no chalk or other aids. Probably doesn't help I was doing heavy weighted pull-ups before DLs:ehh:

Yea I gotta build it up more. Anything I can for direct work?
Cause it's starting to hold me back on other lifts too

semtex

:)
Daps
Pyrros da gawd .....

of weight

and aesthetics.

dimas.jpg

:wow: :wow:

Daps
[quote you Win Perfect, post: 5543582, member: 8587"]she is snatching not power cleaning.

and i'm sure a few people up here in the gym section can do that weight once they learn the technique.

if you are strong in the squat and deadlift those lifts are easier to learn.[/quote]
Same difference, point is most people in the gym aren't do these movements

Boy C

SPC
Daps
CEO shot down my new personal training schedule :sadcam:

I come in an hour early and work for free every day. I asked if I could come-in an hour late once a week and she said no. I also work for free on the weekends. CFO told me to bill my time and I did not.

She did tell me I could take "lunch hour" and do it then so I guess I'll change it to that. 2-hour lunch on 'em

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Externally rotating the hips (no movement) while pressuring the outside of the shoe was the missing link in my high bar form.

Dat recruitment. :ohlawd:

Dat feel of power coming out the bottom :ohlawd:

No knee irritation :lawd:

Daps
@semtex breh how do I train grip directly.

A lot of my lifts my body can handle easily but my grip giving out is slowing me down.

I usually just regrip and keep going, training them that way. week by week it gets stronger but now I want to train them directly so they're no longer the weakest link.
I'm tired of fighting with it

Help me out breh.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
It was heavy day for upper body. I tried some 75lbs. for the DB shoulder press. I don't know why I find this the most difficult lift. I was yelling like I was nutting in the gym fighting for the last reps. :russ:

Ya'll need to get on the body trimmer game...makes those striations and veins pop out even more...especially arms. :skip:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Night-time Yoga :ahh:

OAN:
I hate running into people after I've finished working out and they want to have hour long conversations