Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Almost got fired today. Going to eat Mexican food with margaritas for dinner. fukk organic green vegetables and organic fruit for dinner. Bout to eat :eat:

Worked out this afternoon, so it's not a total loss. Also drank a gallon of water today, had a healthy breakfast and lunch. Not that bad :mjpls:
Guess the alcohol is worse than the chicken enchiladas :leostare:

Could get on the rocks rather than frozen. I've always hard on the rocks has less calories.. Doesn't taste that good doe

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The other thing I can think besides what was mentioned is that your body is getting used to your routine and you aren't exerting as much energy to complete it. I'm feeling damn good. Down 20 overall since I been back home. My goal is another 20-30 by the end of the year.

how long it took you to drop that 20?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
how long it took you to drop that 20?
A month. Been hitting the gym about 5 times a week. Did two weeks of about 35-45 of cardio every day. The last two weeks mixed in weight training. Cut down to one big meal a day and then a protein shake for dinner.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A month. Been hitting the gym about 5 times a week. Did two weeks of about 35-45 of cardio every day. The last two weeks mixed in weight training. Cut down to one big meal a day and then a protein shake for dinner.

damn i need to step my cardio up

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
while bulking through leangains, can you lift more than three days like when u cut? could i do a 4 day phat routine and be straight?