Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Did some 60 yard sprints for reps, then ran football routes, then did some step ups, leg curls, and ab work earlier.

I miss being a student athlete brehs:to:

Daps
Lets be real, how many women are bout that life:
pregnant21n-1-web.jpg

pregnant21n-2-web.jpg

She lift's better than 99% of the coli posters too :wow:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did a leg workout yesterday. Not a killer leg workout. light to medium heavy. Just squats. 8 sets, 10 reps per set.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
hate these calorie calculators, always feel like the numbers they give me arent accurate for what im trying to do

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Got the 425x2 Deadlift, raw:win:

was gunning for 5 but my grip failed on me:beli:

Don't suggest straps neither nikkas we only raw round these parts:birdman:

what kind of grip are you using?

I suggest hook grip with tape around your thumb + chalk cuz your grip shouldn't be giviing at that weight. Unless you gotta build your grip up still.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
snatch grip clean pulls :banderas: forces trap activation :banderas: all time I wasted doing them with a standard grip.

both of the oly lifts (snatch + clean) will bless your traps. I had females grabbin them all summer. That's the first thing they would comment on. Big traps make you look like a beast.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
question,

even though im eating right and doing my routine, it seems i havent really lost any weight on the scale. when i first started til about 1-2 week ago, i dropped 10 lbs easy (water weight?) but now.....

is it because of any newbie muscle gains replacing my old body weight thats causing my scale weight to not drop? or should i be dropping weight (on the scale) regardless if im eating and working out properly?

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Did a leg workout yesterday. Not a killer leg workout. light to medium heavy. Just squats. 8 sets, 10 reps per set.

Good work breh...never neglect your nether regions otherwise you gon end up like this muffuka ova here--------------->
9jXSKQC.jpg

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
question,

even though im eating right and doing my routine, it seems i havent really lost any weight on the scale. when i first started til about 1-2 week ago, i dropped 10 lbs easy (water weight?) but now.....

is it because of any newbie muscle gains replacing my old body weight thats causing my scale weight to not drop? or should i be dropping weight (on the scale) regardless if im eating and working out properly?

just look in the mirror, if you look better, why does weight matter?

but to answer the question, yeah its the muscle replacing the fat.