Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My left elbow is consistently sore. I wasn't in the gym much last week and that helped none.

Cleared 335 on DL for one rep, could have proably gotten 3-5 but that was the last set and I was gassed. I could be at 400 by the holiday for max:gladbron:

Last edited:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
good thing i read the edit.. you almost ended me @The ADD :wow:

ill combine it with the standard 3 days of weights and chill or hoop on the weekends

semtex

:)
Daps
Tried to tell me my BMI was too high and I could lose a few pounds. :pacspit: Don't want to look like a dikk trying to explain to my doctor and the nurse why the BMI index is archaic bullshyt for people who lift.:snoop:
They are so fukking stupid. I guess they think muscle is made of weightless material.

semtex

:)
Daps
snatch grip clean pulls :banderas: forces trap activation :banderas: all time I wasted doing them with a standard grip.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
My left elbow is consistently sore. I wasn't in the gym much last week and that helped none.

Cleared 335 on DL for one rep, could have proably gotten 3-5 but that was the last set and I was gassed. I could be at 400 by the holiday for max:gladbron:
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Cleared 335 on DL for one rep, could have proably gotten 3-5 but that was the last set and I was gassed. I could be at 400 by the holiday for max
What did you do before it got sore? When did it start?
Did it happen after a non-exercise related activity? Lifting luggage, fell down, etc. Or was it after a workout? Something pop or feel injured while performing a lift exercise?
Does it hurt while not weight lifting? Does it hurt to the touch? Does it hurt bending the elbow at a certain angle? Is the pain constant regardless of touch or angle?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What did you do before it got sore? When did it start?
Did it happen after a non-exercise related activity? Lifting luggage, fell down, etc. Or was it after a workout? Something pop or feel injured while performing a lift exercise?
Does it hurt while not weight lifting? Does it hurt to the touch? Does it hurt bending the elbow at a certain angle? Is the pain constant regardless of touch or angle?

It really started hurting after I started trying to lift heavier. I never felt a sensation of a pop, but just a constant soreness that worse when I pick-up weight with that arm or when I extend it normally. During reps its usually fine but during setup its not fun.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It really started hurting after I started trying to lift heavier. I never felt a sensation of a pop, but just a constant soreness that worse when I pick-up weight with that arm or when I extend it normally. During reps its usually fine but during setup its not fun.
Okay. You might want to take a week off and just do cardio or something. No weight resistance exercise. It sucks to change up your plans/routines but rest is good when you get injured. You don't want to make it worse. After one week, start back doing light weight, not medium or heavy. Looks wimpy but you don't want to re-injure yourself. If light weight hurts, take another week off.

I've been lifting for a long time. Taking off a week or more isn't that much in the big picture of things.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Starting PHAT this week for upper body...I'll do my own thing for legs. 295 for reps and it's been a minute for me doing legs. I've been coasting in the gym. Time to get re-dedicated. :noah:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
dead lifting and squatting on the same day is a bytch. i wish stronglifts had more arm shyt. i feel like i got good leg and back gains, but arms are on some :ld: shyt

:russ: i saw a dude doing stiff legged deads in the smith machine

Last edited: