Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
when would you guys do dips in ur workout? just started doing them tonight and i went bench/flys/dips and could only get 5 :noah:

ive seen people say they do them first and then go on with the rest of their chest workout. opinions?

semtex

:)
Daps
when would you guys do dips in ur workout? just started doing them tonight and i went bench/flys/dips and could only get 5 :noah:

ive seen people say they do them first and then go on with the rest of their chest workout. opinions?
if you do them slowly that shyt is a truly amazing workout. Do fast reps for a warmup. I do them slow though, cause I like my rotator cuffs plus that tension :ohlawd:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Like any exercise, I find it best to move them around in the workout.

I usually do them towards then end, but once a month I'll move em to the front.

Variety is always best imo.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I've been doing it all wrong.:pachaha:

I've also seen people make fantastic gains every which way - doing completely opposite exercises. If it works for you keep doing it. I just know what works best for me and it seems to work best for most people I respect in the gym.

semtex

:)
Daps
Okay brehs. No more cutting for me ever again. Quite frankly I'm sick of "cutting" only to look like I've never smelled a fukkin weight room

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vegetarian diet is a great way to become skinnyfat
Well this chick was regular fat. Not eating meat was the least of her dietary problems.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My entire body is aching, especially my back. Then I keep dropping shyt.

Daps
I warm up like so 135x10, 225x3, 315x3, 405x2, then next I usually try to beat my last weeks max by at least 10lbs. Last week it was 435x1 then today I did 445x1. Then I do normal sets somethin like 335x5, 305x5, 225x5, etc then I'm done.

It seems like a lot of sets but its not. Cuz the whole point of that warm up is to get to my max without exhausting myself prematurely but at the same time making sure my muscles are ready for that big push. Then after i do that I do reps at lower weights.

Obviously those number go up as my max increases.
do you use chalk when you Deadlift?