Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Did legs the day after doing back/deads.....somebody help me. Might have to rest for today.:wow:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Females and old people...stay the hell outta the gym :smh:

Damn the VAST majority of these people really know how to take up space doing bull shyt exercises. Taking up machines and free weights I walk up on the situation makes me
disgraced.gif
pulling 10 pounds with terrible form.

And this new wave of bandwagon female squatters yall can get all the way the fukk outta here with that. :camby: I know you read online that squatting will give you a little booty/booty lift but if you're squatting the bar with shytty form ain't shyt gonna happen.

*Common coli user reads this*

pleased.gif
Oh dooby u gay u dont want the females in the gym you must like the men.

That is not the case at all. Most of these females go to the gym to strut around attention sloring it right up with their skin tight yoga pants then act some kinda way when you try to see what's up. :mjpls:

If you're female and or old doing this bullshyt go to planet fitness. :camby:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Females and old people...stay the hell outta the gym
Whoa... easy.
It's like everybody has to start somewhere. Even dudes. I starting squatting with 90 lbs. I started benching with 65 lbs.

Now, with these women, you can always provide free training advice. I do it for everyone. Not always though, I have a workout agenda. Small tips like, make sure your hands are gripping the barbell equidistant from the center. That's for their benefit. Some people, old and young, male or female, just don't know. If they are going to really hurt themselves, I'll definitely step in and say "You want to keep your feet farther apart." or "Keep your back arched".

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Wow wow wow! Blew my back out no homo. Hit the deadlifts at 185 in the longest time, just to start off with something. Feeling it! Strange, I do the back extension machine but I'm feeling DOMS like crazy as if the machine hasn't been doing diddly dikk! :noah: