Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
Why do I feel exhausted with 8+hrs of sleep? with 6-7hrs I feel :blessed:

9hrs of sleep had 405 feelin heavy :why:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its almost been a month and i've lost about 8 lbs so far, stepped on the scale today and it surprised the shyt out of me (in a good way) feeling super motivated so ima go ham with the weights today!

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Beer and Pizza Friday's but I didn't workout today :stopitslime:

I'm not fat, and I actually need to gain weight (muscle bulkness) so it's not going to hurt. Just would feel better if I worked out today :yeshrug:

Could skip the beer but only do pizza. Water to drink would be SO much healthier, probably would even feel guilty afterwards.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Beer and Pizza Friday's but I didn't workout today :stopitslime:

I'm not fat, and I actually need to gain weight (muscle bulkness) so it's not going to hurt. Just would feel better if I worked out today :yeshrug:

Could skip the beer but only do pizza. Water to drink would be SO much healthier, probably would even feel guilty afterwards.

Labor Day weekend....just bought a couple of bottles....I'm going to try to hit the gym tonight. Saturday and Sunday are looking like hangover recovery days. :sadcam:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm about to put your scenario to the test this Friday. Saw some white boy DLing 400+ yesterday, slamming the weights while the gym owner was walking by nonchalantly. Rewind 1 year ago, I was approached by said owner about DL'ing, insisting I stop and use the hammer strength machine instead. :heh:

We'll see if he had a change of heart :mjpls:

Owner was M.I.A. :mjpls:

It was lookin like a DL marathon in there. Everyone tossin iron. :blessed:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I just started my "run every damn day" challenge. My goal is to run at least one mile everyday for the month of September. I can and will exercise more than that, but that is the bare minimum.

Today's run: 1.02 miles in 9 minutes and 39 seconds (It was more about the distance than the time so I ran at a leisurely pace).

If anyone wants to do it with me, I will start a thread.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
First time my squat routine consisting of high-rep squats. Been off of legs for a couple of weeks. Starting with 245 for 8-10 reps.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
As a little nikka (I weigh about 125, probably 12-13% bf) I'm really trying to bulk up. I've always been skinny but never had a defined stomach. I figure that will come naturally through actively lifting weights at my body size/type. Does this sound plausible? I also don't eat shyt and generally watch what I eat. I just never work out. I did a few times a week ago and already saw gains tho:dj2:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Back at it after missing a few days for work. Didn't lose much strength consider the lack of sleep and good nutrition. Lost a good chunk of weight.

Interested to see how my body responds rolling into a low carb cut with four days of lifting. Going to lift power days faster in the morning and hyper day at night. One day of dedicated cardio.

Last edited:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a little nikka (I weigh about 125, probably 12-13% bf) I'm really trying to bulk up. I've always been skinny but never had a defined stomach. I figure that will come naturally through actively lifting weights at my body size/type. Does this sound plausible? I also don't eat shyt and generally watch what I eat. I just never work out. I did a few times a week ago and already saw gains tho:dj2:
Well the more muscle you build, the more fat you'll burn naturally. You'll hopefully lower your BF and if you've got some exercises in your routine which uses your core then yeah, your stomach are will start to look more defined. Will take longer than 1 week to see anything though

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, db chest press. I know I can do more weight (doing the PHAT routine so was doing 3-5 reps) but I can't get the fukking weight up:bryan: