Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
2md1au1.jpg

:whew: been fukkin with the Iron Gym lately

I copped that bullshyt to find out it needed a specific type of door frame that my house doesn't have

I'm tired of doing weak sitting down pullups :to:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This new female manager starting working there and about two weeks ago she interrupted me while I was deadlifting and asked me if I could put the yoga mats down next time I'm DL so I said cool. Now I went on Sat and this cac was deadlifting 405 powerlifting style(you release the weight once you make the pull) and she literally walked by him and said nothing. I was like :dwillhuh:.

So today I'm deadlifting with the yoga mats on the floor and she comes over and gives me more shyt. I proceeded to tgo ":pacspit: You said nothing to the white guy DL sat and that cac was slamming the weights." She gets upset and says "Your done deadlifting for the day". I continue my set and she comes back and repeats herself. So I tell her "I pay my money here like everyone else, I'm done when I feel like I'm done." So she tells me "How about we cancel you membership :upsetfavre:"

I tell her to fukk off and that just like I pay here I can pay elsewhere. She goes to the computer comes back and tells me my shyt is cancelled. I proceed to deadlift the 455 again and this time I release it shyt hits the power rack the weights fall off the side. She tells me if I don't leave she is calling the cops so I got the fukk out of there. :beli:

I just saw this shyt breh :dead: :dead:

Honestly that has :mjpls: written allll over it. I would have come back one day and slashed that bytches tires. She wanted to give you the cac power move, where they try and get bossy with you just to fukk with you. That's why she didn't say shyt to the powerlifting white dude.:ld:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This new female manager starting working there and about two weeks ago she interrupted me while I was deadlifting and asked me if I could put the yoga mats down next time I'm DL so I said cool. Now I went on Sat and this cac was deadlifting 405 powerlifting style(you release the weight once you make the pull) and she literally walked by him and said nothing. I was like :dwillhuh:.

So today I'm deadlifting with the yoga mats on the floor and she comes over and gives me more shyt. I proceeded to tgo ":pacspit: You said nothing to the white guy DL sat and that cac was slamming the weights." She gets upset and says "Your done deadlifting for the day". I continue my set and she comes back and repeats herself. So I tell her "I pay my money here like everyone else, I'm done when I feel like I'm done." So she tells me "How about we cancel you membership :upsetfavre:"

I tell her to fukk off and that just like I pay here I can pay elsewhere. She goes to the computer comes back and tells me my shyt is cancelled. I proceed to deadlift the 455 again and this time I release it shyt hits the power rack the weights fall off the side. She tells me if I don't leave she is calling the cops so I got the fukk out of there. :beli:

terrible..is this a chain gym where you can report her ass to corporate breh?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i've got an etiquette question for the brehs, breh. so i'm at my gym last week getting ready to DL, start foam rolling out my legs etc, stretching. and just as i'm about to hop into a rack (i usually follow up DLs w good mornings or SLDLs/RDLs, then barbell rows/pendlays) a trainer hops in the rack just ahead of me w his client. i start walking toward another rack and the same trainer walks in front of me and loads up that bar. so i'm standing there for a minute trying to figure out what he's doing and watching him and his client. he had his client alternating between military press in one rack and squats in the other. there are 4 racks total and the other 2 were already being used. so i ask if he minds if i use one of the 2 racks he has occupied since it's pretty crowded. he looks at me like i'm crazy for even asking, but then ask what exercise i want to do. so i tell him i'm starting w DLs and before i can even get the words out he points to the area with all the bench press benches and says there are plenty of bars over there. now they keep all the bumper plates near the squat racks and benches aren't really close to any mirrors. basically i had to take a bar off one of the benches and set up my own area in the middle of all the people bench pressing, probably about 20-30 feet away from the closest mirror. i was using those damn hex plates so everytime i descended from lockout the plates would roll and the bar kept sitting down all crooked. dude really just pissed me off, for a trainer i just feel like that is terrible etiquette and a douchey way to occupy the equipment. am i crazy and wrong? or was that just dikk on this guy's part?

whatever, i'm back to pulling 405 so fukk him anyway.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i've got an etiquette question for the brehs, breh. so i'm at my gym last week getting ready to DL, start foam rolling out my legs etc, stretching. and just as i'm about to hop into a rack (i usually follow up DLs w good mornings or SLDLs/RDLs, then barbell rows/pendlays) a trainer hops in the rack just ahead of me w his client. i start walking toward another rack and the same trainer walks in front of me and loads up that bar. so i'm standing there for a minute trying to figure out what he's doing and watching him and his client. he had his client alternating between military press in one rack and squats in the other. there are 4 racks total and the other 2 were already being used. so i ask if he minds if i use one of the 2 racks he has occupied since it's pretty crowded. he looks at me like i'm crazy for even asking, but then ask what exercise i want to do. so i tell him i'm starting w DLs and before i can even get the words out he points to the area with all the bench press benches and says there are plenty of bars over there. now they keep all the bumper plates near the squat racks and benches aren't really close to any mirrors. basically i had to take a bar off one of the benches and set up my own area in the middle of all the people bench pressing, probably about 20-30 feet away from the closest mirror. i was using those damn hex plates so everytime i descended from lockout the plates would roll and the bar kept sitting down all crooked. dude really just pissed me off, for a trainer i just feel like that is terrible etiquette and a douchey way to occupy the equipment. am i crazy and wrong? or was that just dikk on this guy's part?

whatever, i'm back to pulling 405 so fukk him anyway.

Nah, he was just flexin in front of his client. I hate that fugazi shyt too. I've started just dismantly their setup for my own when they leave for their second setup, especially if its too crowded for that shyt.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he was just flexin in front of his client. I hate that fugazi shyt too. I've started just dismantly their setup for my own when they leave for their second setup, especially if its too crowded for that shyt.
i was just kinda looking at him waiting for him to acknowledge how ridiculous it is to take up 2 racks when the gym is packed. but you're right, he was just showing out for his client. i go to a bunch of different locations of my gym and each has their own "tough guy" trainers w the looks and the attitude, like you can't work out there unless you want to spend an extra 300 a week to chit chat w them. but this one particular location i'm cool w a lot of the guys and have never encountered that kinda attitude. just caught me off guard.

fukk him.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
terrible..is this a chain gym where you can report her ass to corporate breh?

Yeah it's a corporate chain, ironically one of the fighters at the gym I'm at now told me the retro fitness by her way recently started a "no grunting" policy. So maybe they are switching things up. All I know is I've been deadlifting since I started going there and it was never a problem.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah it's a corporate chain, ironically one of the fighters at the gym I'm at now told me the retro fitness by her way recently started a "no grunting" policy. So maybe they are switching things up. All I know is I've been deadlifting since I started going there and it was never a problem.

I'm about to put your scenario to the test this Friday. Saw some white boy DLing 400+ yesterday, slamming the weights while the gym owner was walking by nonchalantly. Rewind 1 year ago, I was approached by said owner about DL'ing, insisting I stop and use the hammer strength machine instead. :heh:

We'll see if he had a change of heart :mjpls:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I went HAM in the gym tonight. :birdman:

4 X 7 Bench Press
4 X 7 DB Incline Press
4 X 7 Military press
4 X 10 DB flys
4 X 10 DB front raises
4 X 10 Seated Chest Press
6 X 10 Cable Flys
3 X 40 Declined pushups
Burnout Triceps superset with skull Crushers
30 min run on tradmill on 7.5

:whew:

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
I went HAM in the gym tonight. :birdman:

4 X 7 Bench Press
4 X 7 DB Incline Press
4 X 7 Military press
4 X 10 DB flys
4 X 10 DB front raises
4 X 10 Seated Chest Press
6 X 10 Cable Flys
3 X 40 Declined pushups
Burnout Triceps superset with skull Crushers
30 min run on tradmill on 7.5

:whew:

that must have been more than two hours

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit the gym early today for a change. Noticed this guy in there and thought he looks mad familiar. I was watching some videos by Matt Ogus a few nights ago and thats where I recognised him from. He's one of the dudes in his UK videos. The guy doing the double bicep pose in the still here