Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
back on my bulk, plus my ankle is damn near finally to the point where it doesn't hurt at all times.

getting my squat back a lil bit, 295 x 7 today.

getting back to the promise land :blessed:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I've been taking it pretty easy over the summer and just enjoying life, but I think it's time to get back to work. I'm really going to miss sleeping those extra couple hours I had when I didn't go to the gym though :to:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hodge Twins Are Hilarious Man

I Remember One Dude Sent Them A Letter Asking About A Fat Burning Pill, So The Topic Of Miracle Drugs To Lose Weight Came Up

One Of Them Was Like "You Wanna Know The Best Drug To Take To Lose Weight? Its A Real Miracle Drug Mang, Its Called CRACK!!!!!! Go Head Take, You Gon Lose ALL KINDSSSS Of Weight

I Was Dying lol

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I did like 15 reps of 135lbs. to warm my chest up instead of increments..not bad.

got 275lbs. twice. (highest I ever attempted)

then after a 5 min. break I got 315lbs.

finished on the bench with a burn-out set of 225lbs...got to 8 reps until I cheated.
That's good. My personal best is 275 lbs. for one rep.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
finally found a good gym to workout in...has actual heavy weights and a boxing room to keep my hand game sharp in..also found out in this new gym a chick i used to mess around with in my grad school days also goes there..it has been 5+ years since i last seen her....she had a mean bottom half for a white girl due to being a runner back then...now she's married and she's not in that shape anymore :sadcam:...anyways she hits me up on facebook talmbout "oh my god it was great to see you" and "i want to catch up with you on friday after we work out"...gave me her number and anything and didn't even mention her husband, who wasn't at the gym, joining us:patrice:...is this a "get married brehs" situation? we'll see..but its great to workout in a gym with good amenities again..only 8 dollars more a month than my old gym but it was also has the basketball court and indoor pool...so come fall/winter i can tweak my cardio routine even more to add them in

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been swithching up and doing all types of cardio and discovered I really miss Salsa. Time to find a Salsa class.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Got tennis elbow myself. Pull ups are okay as long as I don't go all the way down. Hanging leg raises? Myth. Not happening for 2 weeks minimum. Tried today, sharp pain.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Bruh, have your deadlifts ever fluctuated randomly?

Like, I hit 480 on the deads for the first time 2 weeks ago, and didn't feel like it was too bad. Good form and everything. (I wore a belt)

Today I tried to do it again to prepare myself for maybe attempting 500lbs next week and barely got it off the ground :why: I'm not sure if its cuz I did my power day a day later than I'm supposed to, but felt extra sluggish today for some reason. You look hella stupid loading up all that weight on some :youngsabo:shyt only to look at it a few seconds later like :leostare::skip:
:russ: so true though, we all have our off days