Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
110lb weighted dips for reps today. it was a struggle but i had to increase the weight from last week. I was doin only 100.
Next week I will try 405 on the deadlift for at least 2 reps. I was able to hit 390 this week so another 15 shouldn't be a problem.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
110lb weighted dips for reps today. it was a struggle but i had to increase the weight from last week. I was doin only 100.
Next week I will try 405 on the deadlift for at least 2 reps. I was able to hit 390 this week so another 15 shouldn't be a problem.

db or plates:wow:

semtex

:)
Daps
Getting back to traditional deadlifts Sunday after an 11 month hiatus now that I have my olympic weights again. Although I've been doin mad swings, high pulls and rows all with heavy dumbbells I'm sure my deadlift numbers have taken a hit. Wonder if I'll experience noob gains again though :youngsabo:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Friday is the hardest day for me to get motivation to exercise. Nobody works on Friday except for me and like 5 other people so I sit around all day doing nothing. Bored as hell. Once I get back to the house I just wanna take a nap and then get ready to start the weekend. No hype and excitement to workout :why:

This is a weights/lifting thing. When I used to run on Friday's I'd have no problem going running. I guess I prefer running (maybe easier and I'm more used to it) than lifting weights.

Trainer told me maybe my body/self esteem drops after working out Monday - Thursday and that I need to rest on Fridays (through Sunday.)

shyt is a damn pain. I want to work out on Fridays.. Just no excitement/motivation :merchant:

Thought about getting my trainer to work me out on Fridays but that's extra cash

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
EXu9Dop.jpg

Will I hop out a Super Saiyan? :ohhh:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just tried that Layne Nortons 15 minute cardio. I was sick. Took me 20 minutes to exit the gym from finishing the workout to leaving the door. Was literally led on the changing room floor feeling like I was gunna die

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Friday is the hardest day for me to get motivation to exercise. Nobody works on Friday except for me and like 5 other people so I sit around all day doing nothing. Bored as hell. Once I get back to the house I just wanna take a nap and then get ready to start the weekend. No hype and excitement to workout :why:

This is a weights/lifting thing. When I used to run on Friday's I'd have no problem going running. I guess I prefer running (maybe easier and I'm more used to it) than lifting weights.

Trainer told me maybe my body/self esteem drops after working out Monday - Thursday and that I need to rest on Fridays (through Sunday.)

shyt is a damn pain. I want to work out on Fridays.. Just no excitement/motivation :merchant:

Thought about getting my trainer to work me out on Fridays but that's extra cash

I enjoy Fridays...all the pussies and fat people aren't in my way. Only hardcore dudes are there (less than a handful). Chest and tri day for me....need an extra pump for the weekend. :banderas:

How long do you guys usally de-load from taking Creatine before getting back on? It's been a week...so far so good.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Friday is my last day of the week workout wise, gym is usually clear so I ca make these lower body leg gains, all kinds.

I'm leaving now!

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I enjoy Fridays...all the pussies and fat people aren't in my way. Only hardcore dudes are there (less than a handful). Chest and tri day for me....need an extra pump for the weekend. :banderas:

How long do you guys usally de-load from taking Creatine before getting back on? It's been a week...so far so good.

deload for what? thats a myth you don't need to do that.

I just ordered another 57 servings from ON. I am about to finish my first little bottle.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Man, I really love Physiques of greatness and the hodgetwins. By far the best YT channels for bodybuilding. They're like tv shows, mad entertaining and you learn a lot.

on an unrelated note I added 15lbs to my benchpress since the summer started. all kinds of strength gains.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long they been at the bodybuilding thing? Cause they physiques ain't that impressive for the time I think they've been doing it right? I'd rather listen to someone who's been in the game longer,plus,they're annoying as fukk.