Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
How long they been at the bodybuilding thing? Cause they physiques ain't that impressive for the time I think they've been doing it right? I'd rather listen to someone who's been in the game longer,plus,they're annoying as fukk.

Think they worked out with bad habits in their early 20s and started back up in their earl 30s...they are around 38 now. :yeshrug: They look like they've been working out a solid 2 or 3 years. :ehh:

semtex

:)
Daps
First time deadlifting in a year, couldn't lock out with 485 :bryan: give me a few weeks though it'll be going up for reps by midterm week. Or maybe even tomorrow since I attempted it after a long day. :manny: either way, my body has to get back used to deadlifting.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
How long they been at the bodybuilding thing? Cause they physiques ain't that impressive for the time I think they've been doing it right? I'd rather listen to someone who's been in the game longer,plus,they're annoying as fukk.

They haven't been working out more than 5 years, I think like 2-4 years at the most. I think they have great physiques, and then on top that they're damn near 40 and look 25.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I gravitate towards Team3DMJ if I'm trynna learn something. Elliot for his mind-body-spirit approach. Everyone else for entertainment.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Think they worked out with bad habits in their early 20s and started back up in their earl 30s...they are around 38 now. :yeshrug: They look like they've been working out a solid 2 or 3 years. :ehh:
:comeon:
tumblr_m8ayo2PtdD1qjaxseo1_1280.png

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I gravitate towards Team3DMJ if I'm trynna learn something. Elliot for his mind-body-spirit approach. Everyone else for entertainment.
Team3DMJ? Matt Ogus and them nikkas? If so yea I'm on that wave too :huhldup: @ that other dude moving into Matt's parents' house with him tho. He needs a separate channel for that shyt.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

I mean :yeshrug: They look better than a lot of brehs... and they got down to single BF legitimately.... and have made all kinds of gains

I dont take their advice anymore cause they change their mind about everything.... but they def know what theyre doing and are entertaining, sometimes

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Team3DMJ? Matt Ogus and them nikkas? If so yea I'm on that wave too :huhldup: @ that other dude moving into Matt's parents' house with him tho. He needs a separate channel for that shyt.

I was introduced to them through Ogus' channel but they're only his coaches. Not really part of his crew. I haven't checked for Ogus vids in awhile. shyts fell off.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was introduced to them through Ogus' channel but they're only his coaches. Not really part of his crew. I haven't checked for Ogus vids in awhile. shyts fell off.

What do you thing about Lobliner/Tigerfitness.com?