Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
JUST HAD A KILLER WORKOUT. CHEST/TRICEPS/ABS

I STILL FEEL LIKE I CAN GO FOR ANOTHER ROUND. DIFFERENCE IS I HAD GATORADE DURING WORKOUT INSTEAD OF WATER

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went running up a hill this morning and my core started to burn like the red from cyclop's eyes.
2exwx8p.jpg

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I did like 15 reps of 135lbs. to warm my chest up instead of increments..not bad.

got 275lbs. twice. (highest I ever attempted)

then after a 5 min. break I got 315lbs. :salute:

finished on the bench with a burn-out set of 225lbs...got to 8 reps until I cheated. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
What's the verdict so far

I definitely leaned down, but it wasn't no drastic super shred (not that I was expecting it to be). I most definitely should have dropped about 2% (was 12% going into this) more in b/f before starting this as I feel that way the cosmetic/aesthetic aspect of the results will be more apparent, will probably be doing that the next time I revisit this diet/routine. My abs are more emphasized but I still didn't lose all of the stubborn fat from the sides (the obliques/hip? region) :manny:

Weight fluctuates from 160 post carb load to about 154 when I go through depletion and low cal/carb days. People I know say I lost size despite not really losing weight since I was about 162~ when I started the diet anyways. I kinda felt that way too so I'll take their word for it :laugh:

Depletion days never got any easier, just in terms of the way you train and the food you have to look forward to on those days. (I stuck to the sample meals from the book so tuna most of the time :scusthov:) Carb load days was daunting at first but you get used to it. got pretty fun 3rd week in and on. I also learned that working out at around ~900cals is very doable and once you get used to it doesn't hinder performance too much.

I didn't take all of the recommended supplements, not sure if it made a difference. Did some light cardio on the off days some of the weeks.

I consider this a success though, my main goal was to somewhat cut down without losing any strength in the gym (which I did), because I figure I am most probably going to be clean bulking from september once the semester starts. If anything I feel like I got stronger, and will most probably be attempting a 500lb deadlift next week (the 8th week/last week). If I get it up properly I will upload it here, if I fail and come close to snapping my shyt up then fukk it :laugh:

Kinda typed too much but just thought I'd put my thoughts here for anyone else in the thread that might have been considering it.

I hope u took before and after pics nikka :birdman:

I took some pictures around the 2nd week and the 5th ish, but not really transformation/comparison pics. Will try to upload a vid in the next week or two just cuz most of the brehs on here did at some point.