Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
just hopped on this for a bulk. will post results in a month. for those that have trouble with taking in enough calories this is recommended. Or if you just need the extra calories.

s1.jpg

Serious%20Mass%20(2.727%20gr)_!.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to go run this morning and it was drizzling. Stepped back in to grab a hoodie, went back out it was a full out rain shower. I was mad because I got dressed for nothing. lol Went back to sleep and ended up oversleeping :heh:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I went to go run this morning and it was drizzling. Stepped back in to grab a hoodie, went back out it was a full out rain shower. I was mad because I got dressed for nothing. lol Went back to sleep and ended up oversleeping
Run in the rain. Just wear a baseball hat.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I went to go run this morning and it was drizzling. Stepped back in to grab a hoodie, went back out it was a full out rain shower. I was mad because I got dressed for nothing. lol Went back to sleep and ended up oversleeping :heh:
Run in the rain. Just wear a baseball hat.
don't know why this popped into my head

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hmm, had a pretty tough workout yesterday. Drank 8 oz. milk with two scoops of EAS 100% whey protein. This morning, I weigh the same. :( I thought I would have lost some weight. I'm trying to lose fat without losing any muscle gains. The last time I lost a lot of weight, it seemed (don't know for sure) like I lost some muscle mass. Particularly because I was running more and lifting a lot less and I wasn't taking in less calories but no protein.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hmm, had a pretty tough workout yesterday. Drank 8 oz. milk with two scoops of EAS 100% whey protein. This morning, I weigh the same. :( I thought I would have lost some weight. I'm trying to lose fat without losing any muscle gains. The last time I lost a lot of weight, it seemed (don't know for sure) like I lost some muscle mass. Particularly because I was running more and lifting a lot less and I wasn't taking in less calories but no protein.

You can't judge day to day like that. Even week to week isn't always a good barometer.