Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Ok the wait is over, these last three weeks of destroying my body with shytty food/drink and shytty workouts are over. My whole demeanor has been affected by this slide in my lifestyle I feel more anxious less confident and less accomplished then when I was taking this shyt serious. Step one of stocking the fridge with essential foods is done now gonna head to gmc to get some more preworkout and protein then hitting the gym tonight. Can't wait for this. Does anyone know how overpriced gmc is compared to bodybuilding.com when it comes to protein?

That angelic lifestyle switch :salute:.

But yea, you better hit up BB or amazon for your protein. GMC ONLY compares when you have that Gold card, but they still run more than BB and amazon.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone eat canned salmon? I picked a few cans up over the weekend.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ok the wait is over, these last three weeks of destroying my body with shytty food/drink and shytty workouts are over. My whole demeanor has been affected by this slide in my lifestyle I feel more anxious less confident and less accomplished then when I was taking this shyt serious. Step one of stocking the fridge with essential foods is done now gonna head to gmc to get some more preworkout and protein then hitting the gym tonight. Can't wait for this. Does anyone know how overpriced gmc is compared to bodybuilding.com when it comes to protein?
I get my preworkout and whey from Costco. Better price per scoop than BB.com, and definitely better than GNC lol.

Just picked up two 30 serving tubs of C4 Fruit Punch (shyt is delicious, taste like kool-aid) for around 38 bucks.

BB.com is selling one 30 serving tub of C4 for 30 bucks, so you'd be getting tremendous value by going to Costco.

What Pre-Workouts are y'all using or that you woud recommend?
see above

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
in my search to find a new gym..i took a free week trial at la fitness...i can't get jiggy with this..ive been spoiled the trappings of a hardcore gym...the overall environment and vibe is not for me...the females though :wow:...distraction x 100..ridiculous how much curvy bouncy ass ive seen walking around in spandex :ohlawd:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
in my search to find a new gym..i took a free week trial at la fitness...i can't get jiggy with this..ive been spoiled the trappings of a hardcore gym...the overall environment and vibe is not for me...the females though :wow:...distraction x 100..ridiculous how much curvy bouncy ass ive seen walking around in spandex :ohlawd:

A hardcore gym environment is very nice to have...I don't feel right being the biggest dude at the gym. The juiceheads and former athletes keep a nikka motivated plus they are great spotters. :yes: