Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This guy I hit the gym with squatted 515 last week and fukked up his back.

:snoop:

I don't get it. He'll watch a CT Fletcher or Mike Rashid video and get amped and shyt and go all out in the gym. He had a history of back problems so I don't know why the hell he went that big on the squat rack.
fukking idiot, there's no sympathy from me. Know your limits...

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:

this type of :troll: ing shouldn't be allowed "In the Gym"
Aint trolling no one breh, was just pissed off after I came back from the gym.

Asked an older dude if I could jump on deadlifts with him today, he got me a new PB. Told him I am very weak on squats, how can I improve etc. Told him I think it's my explosiveness that's letting me down. He told me to put chains on the bar, so will be trying that next time.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Aint trolling no one breh, was just pissed off after I came back from the gym.

Asked an older dude if I could jump on deadlifts with him today, he got me a new PB. Told him I am very weak on squats, how can I improve etc. Told him I think it's my explosiveness that's letting me down. He told me to put chains on the bar, so will be trying that next time.

where are you weak? at the bottom trying to come up? the hole (the middle part of the lift) ?

I HATE starting my workout with the big lifts, I decided to try it today just to switch things up and I remembered why I don't. I like to work my way up to squats, deads, military presses etc. .. I work harder when i'm tired because my fight or flight kicks in

I started with deads, did my warm ups, then started getting into the groove and the weight was going up so easy like :noah: I can do this all day. broke my PR and felt every bit of fight leave my body while it was going up. So I was like :dwillhuh: the rest of my lifts trying to get back into the mode. I envy cats who can start with the bigs.

-P-

semtex

:)
Daps
lol i feel you

when i do deadlifts, this dude always asks "what is this working? what is the point?" ... i try to explain the concept of compound movements, core strength, etc ... dude is just like "but what part this trains? your arms should be bigger, bro ... this is not hit your biceps, go do that machine" (broken english cuz this is at a gym i go to when i'm visiting here in the middle east)

me - :dwillhuh:
:snoop: I'm so glad I have my own fukkin weights.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My hamstrings are definitely being neglected...too easy for me to get DOMs on them. :scusthov:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just started running outside again today. Lemme tell u guys this: A PAWG grows in Brooklyn. :datazz:

Hope I'm not too sore tmrw. Came down a declined street pretty heavy on my left shin.

GhostDog

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, ON
I workout at home, and I always cringe when say people using those cardio/hamster machines at the gym when the weather is nice (I drive by a 24 Goodlife Fitness almost every day). Man, go outside run or walk.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Ok the wait is over, these last three weeks of destroying my body with shytty food/drink and shytty workouts are over. My whole demeanor has been affected by this slide in my lifestyle I feel more anxious less confident and less accomplished then when I was taking this shyt serious. Step one of stocking the fridge with essential foods is done now gonna head to gmc to get some more preworkout and protein then hitting the gym tonight. Can't wait for this. Does anyone know how overpriced gmc is compared to bodybuilding.com when it comes to protein?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know how overpriced gmc is compared to bodybuilding.com when it comes to protein?
very

but i prefer their wheybolic extreme protein. it's very expensive but i like the taste, it breaks up in water very easily, and the macro profile is pretty good. if you buy it 1st week of month they usually have the 20% discount for gold card members then the protein is buy one get one half off. so you can take out a little bit of the extra cost.