Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
The weight of the fam is on the back and we can't fall victim to this long hall of fame meaning nothing. We came to punish they glutton w a substance that can't be contained. Wu rang.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
im not sure if I should continue to cut for a little bit, or start my bulk :why:

im 181, but i still have a little more fat around my stomach than I want. my arms, legs, face, etc have all leaned out since the end of my bulk, so im thinking if i keep cutting for a bit, i'll be able to get this little fat off around my midsection to be lookin :obama:

but then again i don't want to lose anymore weight :noah:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
im down to 172 brehs
i look bigger than that but how the fukk is my weight so down :snoop:

anyways ramadaan only made me stronger...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
im not sure if I should continue to cut for a little bit, or start my bulk :why:

im 181, but i still have a little more fat around my stomach than I want. my arms, legs, face, etc have all leaned out since the end of my bulk, so im thinking if i keep cutting for a bit, i'll be able to get this little fat off around my midsection to be lookin :obama:

but then again i don't want to lose anymore weight :noah:
Bulk breh

I was/am there... I could lean out now and look OK... or I could bulk up another 20lb and be straight for next summer

Thats the other thing... summer is almost over... it's gonna be back to jackets and sweaters instead of tanks and trunks. If you are on the fence you might as well take this time out of the sun to build some mass

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
so 200 grams of protien per day and ill see gains?
2 shakes should be enough?

At that high of weight I don't know if you need a pound per gram. But most people would agree .8 would be the goal. Everybody is different but even for me while I'm still in calorie deficit I am seeing changes in muscle at those numbers.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Taking one upper body day out of the routine was the move

2 full upper body days
2 full lower body days
Weekends off :noah:
No more elbow tendonitis :ohlawd:
#TheGrowth :takedat:

I have been experimenting with the same thing with a day of cardio/strength training thrown in. I could find anything where people thought that was ideal but it work with my schedule so I said :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Going to attempt to go with no shakes next week. I usually use hemp in the afternoon during the week but I'm going to switch it out for a small lean protein and small amount of veggies.

Grocery bill might hurt this week :noah:

Sure enough, shyt was not cheap but just the cal and macro calculations alone :obama:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
375 on straight-bar deadlift.....and I hurt now :heh: Sore in a spot I definitely didn't used to even have muscles to get sore, so I'm ok with it.

I'm pretty sure I can hit 4 plates. I've done 425 with the hex bar....will attempt 405 on straight-bar next week. :whew:

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bulk breh

I was/am there... I could lean out now and look OK... or I could bulk up another 20lb and be straight for next summer

Thats the other thing... summer is almost over... it's gonna be back to jackets and sweaters instead of tanks and trunks. If you are on the fence you might as well take this time out of the sun to build some mass

my name is matt, that title of the video freaked me out :ohhh:

you right though.. I think im going to go a little above matinence thins next week & then go into a bulk the next. i fukked myself up last time i felt awful going straight into a bulk.