Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
my lower body is coming back round so much quicker than my upper body, part of it is me taking it easy on my shoulder but damn this reset is humbling as fukk.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I went to the beach this weekend. I've lost weight so I was in the low 180s instead of the high 180s. Last time I went, I kept my t-shirt on. :sadbron:

I'm hoping to be in the 170s next time out.
Side note: my old cell phone's screen got partially damaged so I bought a new one. I put that into a water-tight sandwich bag and put that in my pocket. Long story short, My keys punctured the plastic bag and water got into the bag and ruined my one week old cell phone. :sadbron: It was $89 down the drain. I should have just left it in the car.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my lower body is coming back round so much quicker than my upper body, part of it is me taking it easy on my shoulder but damn this reset is humbling as fukk.
you+can+do+it.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This guy I hit the gym with squatted 515 last week and fukked up his back.

:snoop:

I don't get it. He'll watch a CT Fletcher or Mike Rashid video and get amped and shyt and go all out in the gym. He had a history of back problems so I don't know why the hell he went that big on the squat rack.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
This guy I hit the gym with squatted 515 last week and fukked up his back.

:snoop:

I don't get it. He'll watch a CT Fletcher or Mike Rashid video and get amped and shyt and go all out in the gym. He had a history of back problems so I don't know why the hell he went that big on the squat rack.

i read that as 315 for some reason, finally hit 4 plates on squats, i aint even gonna front, it was a sunday morning and hardly nobody was there if i fukked up, that shyt went down kinda easy, but i almost aint make it back up, just that extra lil upmh at the end.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I've pretty much neglected abs unless I'm taking a class. I have to get consistent with that. Threw in 4 sets along with the rope waves at the end of arms yesterday. 40 seconds on 20 off :dead:

Leg Day Plan:
Squats
Leg Press
Bulgarian Splits
Goblets Squats
Calf Raises

Get some hamstring work in there

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm thinking of doing my own half marathon. Just map out 13 miles or so where I live and set a date to run it. I'd love to do an official run but I can't rock with the cost at this time. This woman at work asked me to do a virtual marathon with her where you pay $20, run your own miles and then log the time. Once that's done, you get a get a medal. I'm not paying $20 for a medal. Them shyts are like $5 online.

I'm starting a hula hoop challege too...for myself (i'm such a loner). But the plan is to do 30 minutes of hula hooping everyday in August. I want to see if I'll lose any inches on my waist. Plus I paid good money for that damn hula hoop.
Get some hamstring work in there

I got in some hammy curls. More focus on that on Friday's leg day.

It isn't a leg workout unless you hurt a quad :why:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
son im in the gym puttin in work

and this nikka just kept staring at me

every time im finished my set i see him thru my peripheral

shyt was wild annoying

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
son im in the gym puttin in work

and this nikka just kept staring at me

every time im finished my set i see him thru my peripheral

shyt was wild annoying

Are you an imposing looking cat or do you push more weight than you look like u should be able to? Lot of times dudes will stay devoting more time to giving people the "I'm not intimidated by you" / "i'm comparing our lifts" stares and gazes than actually lifting

although the very act of doing so is basically admission of intimidation. Consider it a bizarre compliment breh

-P-