Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The funny part was that I had similar issues just before that. When I got there the squat rack was being used, I asked and the guys said they had 3-4 sets left. I said cool and started with something else and came back. After I got on a guy asked if he could jump in with me and it wasn't an issue. When you ask how many sets they have left and they say two AND its a different exercise than you. Just go do something else. And it wasn't like I was on my phone in between sets.

Yeah, I usually do legs on Thursday, Friday or Saturday for that reason. The gym is thinned out on those days.
Mondays and Tuesdays are packed. I don't even bother planning legs on those days. My gym is a newer Gold's Gym with limited free-weight equipment. It sucks. But it's cheap and has a lot of pawgs, so... mas o menos, it's all good.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Spliff, I got these peak 400 for free from my last order off of bodybuilding.com, this is the main ingredient:

Promera_Sports_PEAK_400_info.PNG

I am pretty curious to try it out, and from what I read the A5TD ingredient increases ATP. My question is do you think I could take this on depletion work out days, or would it affect the depletion process? I am still not that well informed in the relation between ATP levels and depletion of glycogen, my bad.

Thanks.
that actually is ATP :leon: i have a hard time believing it would have a high bioavailability once in ur digestinal tract though

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
that actually is ATP :leon: i have a hard time believing it would have a high bioavailability once in ur digestinal tract though

Yea, thats why I said "if it does what it says it does." Didn't care to look up the details on a new supp thats trynna gain traction. I'm reading the claims thinking "creatine's proven to do this for 1/3 the price :heh:"

But fukk it he got it for free, can't hurt to try :win:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was tired last week and missed a lot of days at the gym. I worked yesterday on legs.
Not doing low-weight/high-rep or high-weight/low-rep. In the middle, medium-heavy.

deadlift, 135 lbs., 10 reps
hang cleans, 135 lbs., 8 reps
standing military press, 135 lbs., 3 reps
deadlift, 155 lbs., 10 reps
hang cleans, 135 lbs., 10 reps
standing military press, 135 lbs., 3 reps
deadlift, 225 lbs., 10 reps
deadlift, 245 lbs., 10 reps
deadlift 245 lbs., 8 reps
short rest
deadlift 245 lbs., 2 reps
deadlift 225 lbs., 10 reps

Throw in some double barbell flies

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
that oreo shyt looks gawdly :blessed:

why'd you have to show me that, im on a cut :to:

my dad got a gym membership & now i gotta show him how to do shyt.

gonna be so annoying :to: