Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
tumblr_mpqqv839Hr1qaon9po1_500.jpg

:ohhh:

so you gonna ignore the fat they two diff angles

she purposely took an unflattering picture 6 moths ago

it is what it is tho

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
so you gonna ignore the fat they two diff angles

she purposely took an unflattering picture 6 moths ago

it is what it is tho
i agree with this actually

1. shes either wearing heels or on her tippy toes in the second pic
2. she rolled her hips back

id say she put 2" on her ass at best

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was tired last week and missed a lot of days at the gym. I worked yesterday on legs.
Not doing low-weight/high-rep or high-weight/low-rep. In the middle, medium-heavy.

deadlift, 135 lbs., 10 reps
hang cleans, 135 lbs., 8 reps
standing military press, 135 lbs., 3 reps
deadlift, 155 lbs., 10 reps
hang cleans, 135 lbs., 10 reps
standing military press, 135 lbs., 3 reps
deadlift, 225 lbs., 10 reps
deadlift, 245 lbs., 10 reps
deadlift 245 lbs., 8 reps
short rest
deadlift 245 lbs., 2 reps
deadlift 225 lbs., 10 reps

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i agree with this actually

1. shes either wearing heels or on her tippy toes in the second pic
2. she rolled her hips back

id say she put 2" on her ass at best

I'm giving slim the benefit of doubt only becuz I went on twitter and apparently she's been in a crossfit program for 6 straight months.

You can definitely tell that she's either on her toes or in heels becuz of the arch in her back but there is also a great difference between ass shot 1 and ass shot 2. So props to her for doing something about it.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Just thought about today being legs :sadcam: :blessed:
ain't nothing funny about the that leg DOMS, shyt has me walking all types of stupid from my first week back, and i ain't go heavy

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
ain't nothing funny about the that leg DOMS, shyt has me walking all types of stupid from my first week back, and i ain't go heavy

I went retard two weeks ago:

I wasn't lifting legs at all while training for that 10K. As soon as that was over I knew I wanted to hit them twice a week, had my days mapped out and everything. First day I go pretty hard with weight and range of motion. Like a dumbass I decide to do the cardio/strength class the next night. I was limping for a sold three days, totally fawked

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
31 breh. why you ask?

Just wondering if it's an age thing when people start to take a week off from the gym...unless you got injuries? I take a week off and lose like 2 weeks of gains. :yeshrug:

Seems like I'm underestimating my strength or I'm just afraid of failing...first time I went over 75lbs. on incline db. Got 95lbs. for reps. Same for db shoulder press..never went over 65lbs. knocked out 75 for reps. :ld:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just wondering if it's an age thing when people start to take a week off from the gym...unless you got injuries? I take a week off and lose like 2 weeks of gains. :yeshrug:

Seems like I'm underestimating my strength or I'm just afraid of failing...first time I went over 75lbs. on incline db. Got 95lbs. for reps. Same for db shoulder press..never went over 65lbs. knocked out 75 for reps. :ld:
not an age thing for me..this is only the second time ive taken a week off....its always good to take some downtime especially before starting a new exercise plan/phase...ive injured myself over the years by not taking it easy...so the big thing for me has been learning how to tone it down when needed

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
been trying to figure out a good source that will tell me whats better for chest development: incline or flat bench. so far i see most people choose incline, a bit to my surprise since i thought incline would work your shoulders more then your chest.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
@Spliff, I got these peak 400 for free from my last order off of bodybuilding.com, this is the main ingredient:

Promera_Sports_PEAK_400_info.PNG

I am pretty curious to try it out, and from what I read the A5TD ingredient increases ATP. My question is do you think I could take this on depletion work out days, or would it affect the depletion process? I am still not that well informed in the relation between ATP levels and depletion of glycogen, my bad.

Thanks.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
been trying to figure out a good source that will tell me whats better for chest development: incline or flat bench. so far i see most people choose incline, a bit to my surprise since i thought incline would work your shoulders more then your chest.

Dips & incline...but there is no reason you shouldn't mix in some flat every now and then. I used DBs exclusively for my chest and my upper chest look nice. :ehh: