Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We are having a company breakfast next week and honestly, I don't want to fukk up my diet. And it's not really the diet part per say, but I've been doing IF and the breakfast occurs during that time. If I say I'm on a diet I know they'll point me to some "healthy" alternative but that's not the real issue. Then I don't want to seem stuck up or anti social because I didn't want to eat the food. Not sure what I'm going to do.

Just break the IF schedule for a day big picture its not going to matter to your goals I wouldn't think.

:manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just break the IF schedule for a day big picture its not going to matter to your goals I wouldn't think.

:manny:

Easy but not easy. There's a certain level of self-control in regards to "bad" food that i'm still developing and it won't be developed by next week.

It's like someone trying to get off drugs and telling them to smoke crack just one day next week and quit again the next day. Kind of doesn't work like that. I KNOW I'm not going to eat anything but I'm just trying to decide what I will tell everyone.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Easy but not easy. There's a certain level of self-control in regards to "bad" food that i'm still developing and it won't be developed by next week.

It's like someone trying to get off drugs and telling them to smoke crack just one day next week and quit again the next day. Kind of doesn't work like that. I KNOW I'm not going to eat anything but I'm just trying to decide what I will tell everyone.

Is it the bad food at the function? Or because you won't be on IF you will eat bad food later?

Daps
We are having a company breakfast next week and honestly, I don't want to fukk up my diet. And it's not really the diet part per say, but I've been doing IF and the breakfast occurs during that time. If I say I'm on a diet I know they'll point me to some "healthy" alternative but that's not the real issue. Then I don't want to seem stuck up or anti social because I didn't want to eat the food. Not sure what I'm going to do.

I think as long as stay within your calories/macros, you should be good. One day shouldn't make a difference in the long run, especially if you've been dieting for a while.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it the bad food at the function? Or because you won't be on IF you will eat bad food later?

The bad food at the function. I mean there will be fruit but that's not really apart of the diet I've created for myself. Then it just so happens that it's during the time i'm typically fasting. So it's like a lose lose.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The bad food at the function. I mean there will be fruit but that's not really apart of the diet I've created for myself. Then it just so happens that it's during the time i'm typically fasting. So it's like a lose lose.

Gotcha

Just skip the meal and hit them with the :upsetfavre:

I do the same at my job

Have some tea and let it ride.