Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How are those Queen City broads acting? :ld:
Im down here w/wifey so Im not on the hunt. A nikka can still look doe :steviej: Initially I was kind of disappointed... NYC's density beats you over the head with international dimes. But its not too bad down here. Def not as much diversity... lot of broads here even have a specific body geometry... but its not terrible. I wouldn't write it off for single dudes.

One thing I have to adjust to though... seems like everyone down here has kids but isn't married. Coming from NYC Im not used to that

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Im down here w/wifey so Im not on the hunt. A nikka can still look doe :steviej: Initially I was kind of disappointed... NYC's density beats you over the head with international dimes. But its not too bad down here. Def not as much diversity... lot of broads here even have a specific body geometry... but its not terrible. I wouldn't write it off for single dudes.

One thing I have to adjust to though... seems like everyone down here has kids but isn't married. Coming from NYC Im not used to that

:wtf: When I was in NC, I could have sworn everyone was overweight, damn near approaching being clinically obese...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:wtf: When I was in NC, I could have sworn everyone was overweight, damn near approaching being clinically obese...
I havent been out too far, but for the most part people aren't much different than the avg NEer. The main weird thing I noticed is a lot of the white folks here have long bodies and short limbs. shyt's kinda :pachaha: But other than that they are normal. I can't remember the last time I saw someone truly obese

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
about to go on a run later tonight with this new ace hood albums in the headphones :ahh: :blessed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Healthy Meals In Under 15 Mins (egg whites on thin bagals) - YouTube

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I did something to my elbow :sadbron:

A couple hours after a high-volume back day my elbow started to get a little sore and a little swollen. If I keep it still for awhile it stiffens up. It's also pretty tender to touch.

I think it's just an issue of over-training, so I'm taking the week off from everything but legs....which I'll probably hit 3 times :yeshrug:

I hope it's better in a week. This sucks.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Any of you brehs dealt with an abdominal pull or strain? I think I might be suffering from that right now :sadbron:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
HS wrestlers were in my gym doing deadlifts...just so happened to be back day for me. :jawalrus: Little dudes were egging me on to go heavy with them. Got 455lbs. once with gloves and no belt...still got it. Gonna feel this at work in the morning though. :wow:

Went over 225 for the first time on bench on Friday. Did 225 for six reps and my shoulder and wrist felt good. Went up every 5 or 10lbs. for like 2/3 reps until I got to 250...chest went :pacspit: midway on my second rep. I'm curious to see what my 1RM is...might try it in a month. I can tell the chest dips have been paying off. :win: