Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
good lookin out @AITheAnswerAI :thumbsup:

The importance of stretching and warming up:ohlawd:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdB_g1UoxZQ"]Outtake # 2 from Train with Kai: Torren Davis - Avoiding Injury - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
gotta make sure you have good hip flexibility breh. I see a lot of dudes who can't really sit down on their squats and bend their knees WAAYY too far forward, past their toes, and it just looks horrible. I recomend warming up better and including some hip stretches.

I just had to correct a girl on this in the gym about a week ago. Knees forward, bending too far forward, damn near hitting the rack. :snoop: Awful.

A conversation from before today's gym session:

*walks into UC Rec Center, bag on back, shoes in one hand, bottle of water and workout log in other hand. Sees blonde girl working. Checks in.*
TrueEpic: Hey, do you mind if I borrow a pen for today?
Blonde Girl: *Quizzically and/or suspiciously* What are you going to use it for?
TrueEpic: :beli: *Blatantly looks down at blank log* For this. *Runs finger over log*
Blonde girl: *Still suspicious* You know you're going to have to give this back, right?
TrueEpic: *Wishing that she could just give me the damn pen and be done with it* :beli::beli: Yes.
Blonde girl: OK, here. *Hands me the pen*

:MiSu: The fukk else am I going to do with a pen in a weight room? It's as if she had never even conceived of a workout log before.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I just had to correct a girl on this in the gym about a week ago. Knees forward, bending too far forward, damn near hitting the rack. :snoop: Awful.

A conversation from before today's gym session:

*walks into UC Rec Center, bag on back, shoes in one hand, bottle of water and workout log in other hand. Sees blonde girl working. Checks in.*
TrueEpic: Hey, do you mind if I borrow a pen for today?
Blonde Girl: *Quizzically and/or suspiciously* What are you going to use it for?
TrueEpic: :beli: *Blatantly looks down at blank log* For this. *Runs finger over log*
Blonde girl: *Still suspicious* You know you're going to have to give this back, right?
TrueEpic: *Wishing that she could just give me the damn pen and be done with it* :beli::beli: Yes.
Blonde girl: OK, here. *Hands me the pen*

:MiSu: The fukk else am I going to do with a pen in a weight room? It's as if she had never even conceived of a workout log before.

:what:

This bytch is acting like you're about to set her up over a fukkin pen?? I got heated just readin that breh :whew: fukk that bytch acting like nikkas are trying to jack pens as if it's a significant commodity....

uppidy c*nt:upsetfavre:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Back from vacation..

:ohlawd: The Bahamas :blessed:

Came back the same weight I left which is a bonus. Did pushups/crunches and plenty of walking.

Going to get back on my gym shyt tomorrow.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
OT....dog this thread is killing me on bb.com :skip:

Think I Got Raped Over the Weekend (WTF) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

this face dog...
weirdoe.jpg

:bryan:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet -- 7 Meals a Day, 3 Pounds of Meat, 14 Eggs!!! | TMZ.com

If you're wondering what it takes to look like The Rock (aside from ridiculous genetics) the new "Hercules" star just revealed the diet he maintains to play the son of Zeus -- and it's unbelievable.

Rock just posted the breakdown on Twitter -- and it includes 7 full meals with ridiculous quantities of food, including rice, 14 egg whites, all kinds of vegetables, and more than 3 POUNDS of meat,

0624_the_rock_working_out_diet_article_twitter
It's been working too ... Rock's been posting pics of himself during filming (above) and he's more jacked than ever.

Unfortunately, you can't just eat like The Rock to look like him ... you kinda have to go to the gym too.

Maybe tomorrow.

that's strange, i don't see anything on the list w a chemical name i can't pronounce :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
first day of ud2, just did my depletion work out, followed the sample workout from the book

most challenging thing i EVER did gym related, i'm dizzy and pukish right now, but i got it done tho.

this is gonna be very interesting, i am already looking forward to carb load day

a nikka gonna be doing this thru ramadan too :bryan:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Creating loading....bullishyt or not? I see most brands talk about taking 3x the normal dosage for about the first couple of weeks. I think they trying to get a nikka to buy more product. :beli:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Creating loading....bullishyt or not? I see most brands talk about taking 3x the normal dosage for about the first couple of weeks. I think they trying to get a nikka to buy more product. :beli:

Loading does saturate the muscle faster, but its not necessary. I've tried both methods multiple times. Loading does make a difference initially (for me atleast), but by the 3-4 week mark its all the same.

Comes down to whether you want to push more weight sooner or later. :manny: