Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Spliff

i have the worst sunburn to the point i can barely walk. today being my workout/carb-load i dont wanna miss my workout and then eat but it looks like theres no way im gonna be able to get to the gym. that being the case what can i do without getting to gym? do i save my carb-load for friday? keep the same schedule and just go harder on power day saturday? i remember u saying u got sick your third week so seeing how you compensated for being so. dont wanna fukk this up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
how the fukk did that stupid Gallon of milk a day shyt ever blow up? :leostare:

The closest thing I'd do to that is a jar of peanut butter a day. Check out the nutrition facts. Jar of Peanut butter left, Gallon of whole milk right.

BNOvIpjCUAANumo.jpg

Pnut butter is the much better option for people bulking. And no I'm not bulking. :leostare:

Rippetoe and Starting Strength was the most recent :lolbron:

@Spliff

i have the worst sunburn to the point i can barely walk. today being my workout/carb-load i dont wanna miss my workout and then eat but it looks like theres no way im gonna be able to get to the gym. that being the case what can i do without getting to gym? do i save my carb-load for friday? keep the same schedule and just go harder on power day saturday? i remember u saying u got sick your third week so seeing how you compensated for being so. dont wanna fukk this up.

Tough choice.

You kinda need the tension workout to start the carb load. If you can't get to a gym then you gotta push it back. You can workout Friday morning and continue with the carb load followed by a Saturday power workout. You'll only have 24-36 hrs between lifts but it shouldn't effect you that much and you'll stay on your current schedule.

You can also just extend this weeks low calorie part by one day and shift everything over by one day. So it'll turn into

Friday: workout, carb load
Saturday: Carb load
Sunday: power lift
Monday: regular
Tues: depletion, low cal
Wed: depletion, low cal
Thurs: low cal
Rinse and repeat.

If Friday AM or a shifted schedule is no good then I'd say just lift Friday night, load for the 24hrs, power lift Saturday night, and continue as normal.

Either way your diet isn't gonna be ruined.

Last edited by a moderator:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
how the fukk did that stupid Gallon of milk a day shyt ever blow up? :leostare:

The closest thing I'd do to that is a jar of peanut butter a day. Check out the nutrition facts. Jar of Peanut butter left, Gallon of whole milk right.

BNOvIpjCUAANumo.jpg

Pnut butter is the much better option for people bulking. And no I'm not bulking. :leostare:

:ooh:

*considers bulking immediately*

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Alright just copped the 300g size of it for $7.99....14 cents for a full serving. 57 servings in the bottle with no bullshyt pre-workout/pump/sugar additives. GMC will sell you a 30 capsule of some shyt for $40. And half of the companies will want you to "load" up the servings for the first couple of weeks.

These workout companies fukk people over more than the video game and pharmaceutical industries.

The more you know. :wow:

This is my favorite peanut butter...can eat this on anything. (bread, celery, carrots, granola bars) :whew:

pbco-wcw-2012-web-lrg.jpg

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been consistent with my workouts and a bish is sore as hell. :wow:

However, it pays to work in a spa. I have massage therapists at my finger tips to stretch and work my muscles for free :ahh:

semtex

:)
Daps
I cannot lift at night brehs :whew: Head be thumpin. Feels like my blood is made of molasses

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
This is my favorite peanut butter...can eat this on anything. (bread, celery, carrots, granola bars) :whew:

pbco-wcw-2012-web-lrg.jpg

PB & Co is the fukking GOAT.

I force myself to not walk down that aisle when I shop. I will cop 3-4 flavors and those mothafukkas won't last 3 weeks :heh:

The white chocolate, the cinnamon-raisin swirl, the maple and the dark chocolate are all ridiculous. I really want to try the cayenne/heat flavor too but can't find any store around me that sells it