Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
that sunburn i had last week, ended up being sun poisoning brehs :whoo: lost a week on ud2/lifting. man im so fukking pissed, im thinking about just doing a 500 calorie a day deficit and then hopping back on ud2 when im 150. im 157 right now.

everything im reading says it works much better the lower you are in weight. maybe i should start again august 1st? was going so well till that cocksuckin sun. getting mentally prepared to even get back started again after a week off is really my problem.

nope. fukk it. hopping back on that train monday. :yes:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did a little uphill running this morning. and when I say little, I mean very little. Probably 2 blocks of walking for every 1 block of running but it was running nevertheless. Ran for the majority of the flat or downhill surfaces so I'm proud of that as well. I was tired as crap.

-Added some of that raw organic honey to my smoothie for the first time and it was :noah: that's the only way I can tolerate that stuff.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
6g over isn't going to hurt much of anything, 50g (all fats) is just a mark you want to stay around/under.

Its easier than it looks. Focus on "white" carbs and you'll fall right in line with everything.

Word, thanks.

So would that 50g estimate include thursday evening as well? Or does thursday evening fat intake fall under thursday and 50g for friday?

Boy C

SPC
Daps
CEO bought 5 dozen luxury cupcakes from Crave Cupcakes today :whoo:
They're for the office dog's birthday :bryan:

I brought them upstairs to her office and she offered me one :blessed:
She said it could be my breakfast :win:

I said no thanks, but maybe for dessert after I eat my raw & organic lunch :smugbiden:

I'm so disciplined! I've been told I'm the healthiest person at the office. People always tease me, talking about Mr. grass eater and shyt

kdug.jpg

mxxu.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CEO bought 5 dozen luxury cupcakes from Crave Cupcakes today :whoo:
They're for the office dog's birthday :bryan:

I brought them upstairs to her office and she offered me one :blessed:
She said it could be my breakfast :win:

I said no thanks, but maybe for dessert after I eat my raw & organic lunch :smugbiden:

I'm so disciplined! I've been told I'm the healthiest person at the office. People always tease me, talking about Mr. grass eater and shyt

kdug.jpg

mxxu.jpg
:salute: your discipline. My job gave everyone free lunch today and I opted for the veggie burger and opted out of getting a cupcake. I feel proud lol because that cupcake was looking good. lol

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
The Highest-Calorie Item at 10 Fast-Food Chains

The Highest-Calorie Item at 10 Fast-Food Chains - Yahoo! Finance

5aa46ec5-ca7f-44cb-81e9-eca896899496_dunkin.jpg

* Frozen mocha coffee coolatta with cream, 730 calories
* $1 buys 166 calories
Dunkin’ Donuts’ (DNKN) frozen mocha coffee coolatta with cream is 730 calories with 142 grams of sugar (the equivalent of 35.5 teaspoons of sugar). It will cost you $4.39, or one cent for every 1.66 calories. Want a little something to eat with your beverage? A chocolate coconut cake donut, perhaps? That’ll be an additional 550 calories.

04035ec0-0a14-4942-9f0c-d9461894a9b7_kfc.jpg
* 10-piece bag of original recipe chicken bites, 1,300 calories
* $1 buys 176 calories
At KFC (YUM) , a 10-piece bag of original recipe chicken bites comes packed with 1,300 calories, compared with a 10-piece bucket of Kentucky grilled chicken at 1,280. What’s the better “deal”? You get more calories for less money if you choose the fried option. The chicken bites will set you back $7.39, or you’ll trade a penny for 1.76 calories while the bucket will cost $14.99, which means you don’t even get a full calorie for one cent.

5a97b464-f4a5-4ce4-86ee-e990ff5140bf_mcdonald-s.jpg

* Big breakfast with syrup and margarine, 1,350 calories
* $1 buys 286 calories
It might surprise you that the highest-calorie item on McDonald’s regular menu isn’t a burger or even a meal deal but the big breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage patty with hot cakes, hash browns and a large biscuit, weighing in at a hefty 1,090 calories. That is half of the recommended caloric intake for women ages 19 to 30. The hot cake syrup is an extra 180 calories and two pats of whipped margarine will cost you 80 calories. At about $4.72, it comes out to 2.86 calories per penny, including the syrup and margarine.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Word, thanks.

So would that 50g estimate include thursday evening as well? Or does thursday evening fat intake fall under thursday and 50g for friday?

The 50g falls under Thursday PM and all of Friday, same as the carbload.

Thursday AM remains to be 75% of what you're eaten Mon-Wed.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
@Rawtit:

Hell yeah homie that is awesome!
Them veggie burgers go hard.

My brother is in-town today and asked me to go out to lunch with him.
I had jury duty yesterday and was selected to be on the jury. The court bought us pizza so I had a single slice with a diet soda :beli: I hate soda (they didn't have water) and I didn't want to buy junk food in the vending machines so I just dealt with it.

Told my brother that I can't let the organic produce expire so I have to skip lunch with him :sadcam:
Couldn't have a "cheat meal" on a Wednesday afternoon.. Gotta eat the healthy stuff during the week

semtex

:)
Daps
If it wasn't for my traps I'd look frail as fukk right now. Love hate relationship with dieting.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Plateauing. Going on two weeks without losing anything. Down 53 since March... I can't stop. Won't stop. I want to drop 30 more :to:

What do, brehs? :ld: