Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
PHAT question for the initiated:

I'm doing the research and he of course breaks things down intwo upper body power and lower body power days with hypertrophy the rest of the split so to speak.

I've seen people mention that certain upper body muscle groups shouldn't be mixed but that doesn't seem to apply here. Is it not that big of a deal grand scheme?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Theres this cute fit white girl that be peepin me in the gym and I definitely be checkin her too. She go damn near everyday like me. Not sure how to get that number tho, never hollered at the gym. Probably gonna ask her to spot me :russ:
Do what you gotta do.
I think this one female was hitting on me last week.
But I'm married and am not going to mess around. She was asking if I was done with the Smith machine. I said no. I guess I would classify her as a 7 out of 10 for face; 8 out of 10 for body; 10 out of 10 for booty hole. Just kidding.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone here do obstacle courses? @patscorpio just mentioned the Warrior dash in another thread and this lady at my job is doing the dirty girl mud run. I also see a lot of advertisements for the savage run. I think I may like these better than a marathon but I'm not sure what to expect....like as far as the fitness level is concerned. With marathons you can typically be a "rookie" runner and do just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Does anyone here do obstacle courses? @patscorpio just mentioned the Warrior dash in another thread and this lady at my job is doing the dirty girl mud run. I also see a lot of advertisements for the savage run. I think I may like these better than a marathon but I'm not sure what to expect....like as far as the fitness level is concerned. With marathons you can typically be a "rookie" runner and do just fine.

myself - major major focus on bodyweight exercises and a lot of HIIT cardio mixed in with some weightlifting....come august im putting the weights down for 6 weeks and doing straight calisthenics and cardio before warrior dash

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
myself - major major focus on bodyweight exercises and a lot of HIIT cardio mixed in with some weightlifting....come august im putting the weights down for 6 weeks and doing straight calisthenics and cardio before warrior dash

Good shyt. My co-workers (God bless their :mjpls: souls ) just hipped me to active.com. I think I'm going to try an obstacle course instead of a marathon. I hope I can find a team to do it with me but I don't mind going solo.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Good shyt. My co-workers (God bless their :mjpls: souls ) just hipped me to active.com. I think I'm going to try an obstacle course instead of a marathon. I hope I can find a team to do it with me but I don't mind going solo.

yeah im doing it with my homie and 2 of my homegirls...my girl won't do things like this with me...not her thing lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah im doing it with my homie and 2 of my homegirls...my girl won't do things like this with me...not her thing lol

LOL I don't blame her but it seems fun to me and it's only one time. Good luck with your race :salute:

Tuna on a bed of lettuce is a great go to struggle meal.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

:lupe:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm never doing legs during the middle of the week again, strictly weekends from now on. Stting on a chair in the office sucks when your legs are sore. :thumbsdown:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I'm never doing legs during the middle of the week again, strictly weekends from now on. Stting on a chair in the office sucks when your legs are sore. :thumbsdown:

I know the feeling bruh... I'll be sitting down for a while, and then get up to go the bathroom and be like :damn: But then some female will ask what happened and I'll be like "did squats yesterday :shaq:" and they'll be like :lupe:

semtex

:)
Daps
how the fukk did that stupid Gallon of milk a day shyt ever blow up? :leostare:

The closest thing I'd do to that is a jar of peanut butter a day. Check out the nutrition facts. Jar of Peanut butter left, Gallon of whole milk right.

w1dah.jpg

Pnut butter is the much better option for people bulking. And no I'm not bulking. :leostare: