Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Hey :damn: why you are these nikkas never told me about peanut butter and orginal oats in your shake:peas:

:ahh:

2 scoop ON whey strawberry

1 spoon peanut butter :scheme: maybe 2

2 scoops of og oats

1 banana

Hand full og strawberries.

My fukking goodness i drank that shyt like water :noah:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Hey :damn: why you are these nikkas never told me about peanut butter and orginal oats in your shake:peas:

:ahh:

2 scoop ON whey strawberry

1 spoon peanut butter :scheme: maybe 2

2 scoops of og oats

1 banana

Hand full og strawberries.

My fukking goodness i drank that shyt like water :noah:

:rudy: that shyt taste way better then water breh

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Theres this cute fit white girl that be peepin me in the gym and I definitely be checkin her too. She go damn near everyday like me. Not sure how to get that number tho, never hollered at the gym. Probably gonna ask her to spot me :russ:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why cant all gyms have adjustable benches. I hate that my gym only has two of them, and instead of grabbing the flat bench to do some work on they will take the adjustable one, shyt burns me up

Daps
That's a lot of red meat. Unless you're eating a struggle steak or something lol. How many steaks in a day are you going to eat?

I'm still researching, but I think I'm going to make it a meat and eggs thing so I can still eat fish and chicken. I don't like to eat too much beef tbh, I'd probably just stick to ground beef. The plans I'd been seeing say 4-6 oz of beef with like 4-6 eggs per meal. *does the sign of the cross*:facepalm:

semtex

:)
Daps
anyone in need of more grip strength, do pullups off the side of a door. Don't try to cover it with your palm, just your fingers. I feel like it involves the back even more than standard pullups too. My lats have a serious erection. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
anyone in need of more grip strength, do pullups off the side of a door. Don't try to cover it with your palm, just your fingers. I feel like it involves the back even more than standard pullups too. My lats have a serious erection. :whew:

what if you accidentally break the door tho (especially if that shyt isn't built to be super strong) :skip:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
sunburn :bryan:

after laying down or sitting in a chair, to get up, walk around and have that blood run down my legs is the worst pain :bryan: