Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how cats keep up lifting (non professionals) keep lifting (intensely at least) for 2-3 years straight. I'm pretty much burnt out. The only thing that keeps me motivated is that I haven't hit my goal weight for squat/deadlift yet.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how cats keep up lifting (non professionals) keep lifting (intensely at least) for 2-3 years straight. I'm pretty much burnt out. The only thing that keeps me motivated is that I haven't hit my goal weight for squat/deadlift yet.

2-3 years straight is wack

take breaks every few mths

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Haven't been to the gym in over two weeks, I feel like I'm dying.

fukk school. :birdman:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You might just be overtraining.

Or u mite not have enough aesthetic motivation :aicmon:

semtex

:)
Daps
look at yourself unflexed in the mirror after a large, high sodium meal. :youngsabo:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's a reaaalllyyy really extreme keto/low carb diet.:yeshrug: I've been reading about it all day and hear it's very effective. I'm going home this week and I'm afraid of messing up my progress.:sadcam:

That's a lot of red meat. Unless you're eating a struggle steak or something lol. How many steaks in a day are you going to eat?

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I want to do that steak and eggs diet but that shyt would get old real fast, I need my protein pancakes

:ahh: Peanut butter protein pancakes topped with peanut butter and coffee flavored greek yogurt
Jq7CX4F.jpg