Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
We know what he did but his back in that last video is :gladbron:

No matter it still takes a lot of hard work and dedication.

I'm not completely opposed to the use of steroids, but I believe individuals who consume them should be highly educated(formally) about weight training and the illicit supplements they intend to use. Not mention they should at least be in their late 20's, when the body has fully matured.

This is cat is only 21, so his body is still going through some transformations.

:heh: Just watched his video on the drugs he took, while he did seem knowledgeable about certain aspects of steroid consumption, there was still a lot of broscience layered in between.
@OneManGang should check his video out...

Imo he's shooting way too much test, but then again, a lot of clinical research on test, is limited due to efficacy reasons :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No matter it still takes a lot of hard work and dedication.

I'm not completely opposed to the use of steroids, but I believe individuals who consume them should be highly educated(formally) about weight training and the illicit supplements they intend to use. Not mention they should at least be in their late 20's, when the body has fully matured.

This is cat is only 21, so his body is still going through some transformations.

:heh: Just watched his video on the drugs he took, while he did seem knowledgeable about certain aspects of steroid consumption, there was still a lot of broscience layered in between.
@OneManGang should check his video out...

Imo he's shooting way too much test, but then again, a lot of clinical research on test, is limited due to efficacy reasons :pacspit:

At the end of the day I'm not bothered with it at all. Its interesting to see the limits the human body can be pushed to "assisted" or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
2 days after my last upper body workout I still got the pump #growth

the pump is the most underrated part of the look. I put up a pic on my twitter and facebook from last week of my arms in my superman shirt (in the spirit of man of steel coming out this week) after I knocked out my cardio/calisthenics routine of the day before I went to box..arms looked crazy with the pump I had going on at the time...ppl thought that shyt was photoshopped :russ: :boss:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
At the end of the day I'm not bothered with it at all. Its interesting to see the limits the human body can be pushed to "assisted" or not.
yep but thinking back to this again, this kid is an idiot. I recommend no one even attempt doing some sh*t like this "without" the supervision of a "licensed" health professional.

While steroids are largely effective through variation( different types of test); it's also the most deadliest combo. As I stated before he was using way more daily recommended limit.

Mofo was dosing up to 900mg of test a day, while taking other drugs and supplements such as HGH. The daily recommended amount of test is between 50-100mg.

Of course more test = more results quicker. It doesn't take a genius to know that :mindblown:

No one dare follow this guys' advice

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yep but thinking back to this again, this kid is an idiot. I recommend no one even attempt to do some sh*t like this "without" the supervision of a "licensed" health professional.

While steroids is most effective through mixing different types of test; it's also the most deadliest combo. As I stated before he was using way more daily recommended limit.

Mofo was dosing up to 900mg of test a day, while taking other drugs and supplements such as HGH. The daily recommended amount of test is between 50-100mg.

Of course more test = more results quicker. What genius didn't know that :mindblown:

No one dare follow this shyt

the real question is he's 21..why does he need all that test in the first place?..at 21 natural test levels are still at a high level as it is....he's going to end up fukking himself up at some point

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have such a hard time motivating myself to go to the gym when I haven't been in weeks and I have been eating all things unhealthy too.. :wow:. I need help getting back on track :sadcam:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I have such a hard time motivating myself to go to the gym when I haven't been in weeks and I have been eating all things unhealthy too.. :wow:. I need help getting back on track :sadcam:

Look at your stomach that should tell you everything.

If it's tight hey take your time if it's flabby take your ass to the gym.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Rain keeps the casuals away :blessed:. Gym was practically empty this afternoon. I went ham with pineapple slices and glaze on that bish.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
SOOOOOO :patrice:

I was approached by the gym owner saying my numbers are good and my lifting is impressive.

He said might be time to out me into competition :merchant:

I'm like what competition :dwillhuh:

He said powerlifting :steviej:

I'm like :whoa: nahh I'm good.

He was like I can see you breaking all types of records :win:

I just laughed it off.

He came over to when he saw me doing dumb bells chest press 55 lbs 15 reps that was my 4th set too.

I think I can hit 70 lbs by summers end.

Don't know what going on with my body but I'm getting really strong brehs.

If yall saw my super sets goodness I don't know how I do it.

Let's put it like this on back days I use 5 different free weight back exercise machine.

Load 45 lbs on each side.
Do 10 reps then iso each arm 10 reps.

Then just rinse repeat for 3 sets no breaks.

By the time I'm done I'm drenched in sweat.

I have to cut more of this fat so I can show yall these gains.

I'm still on schedule for end of summer to drop my pics.