Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

hazardous

All Star
Daps
I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll just post it here.

What do you guys think of this workout routine? I'm open to any thoughts/changes you guys have. Thanks in advance.

Mon: Back / Traps
Tue: Biceps
Wed: Chest / Shoulders
Thu: Triceps
Sat: Legs

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm certainly going to have dinner leftovers for breakfast tomorrow. I'm done with eggs, oatmeal and yogurt for a little bit.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I almost shyt myself today while using the decline bench because I was straining too hard. I was right in the middle of the set and I was too afraid to move so I just stayed still for a minute while holding the dumbbells. Then I finished the set :heh:

I literally would have had poop flowing down my back :damn:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Never understand why overweight men get attractive (and skinny) women.

Just went to Central Market (high end grocery store) and I see this fitness lady in her workout outfit, probably an 8, shopping with this overweight man :gag:
My body is 1,000% better than his!

Guess it could be his money/job and possibly his characteristics. If this 8 could get an 8 herself, why is she settling for this overweight man? :merchant:

Maybe she was into that doe. Likes 'em a bit fat.

Deserve me fitness lady myself :sadcam:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It never fails that fools are drawn to the dip stations to do some hoe ass abs raises. You can't do those on the stations without dip bars?

Had me and this other dude trying to do sets of weighted dip like :stopitslime:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

Just went to Central Market (high end grocery store) and I see this fitness lady in her workout outfit, probably an 8, shopping with this overweight man :gag:

Guess it could be his money/job and possibly his characteristics. If this 8 could get an 8 herself, why is she settling for this overweight man? :merchant:

Same reason a 6.5 wanna bullshyt, but then a 8 adores me. Women are unpredictable. :heh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

:comeon:

Sounds like some hateration

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Haven't had asked for a spotter consistently in a minute. Have trust issues with the :flabbynsick: at the gym.

Went up 10lbs. on my incline dbs...soo much energy is saved when I have a helping hand to get that shyt up. :whew:

Then you have your ego kicking into overdrive when your spotter is around and people start to gaze...kaio-ken. :wow:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll just post it here.

What do you guys think of this workout routine? I'm open to any thoughts/changes you guys have. Thanks in advance.

Mon: Back / Traps
Tue: Biceps
Wed: Chest / Shoulders
Thu: Triceps
Sat: Legs

Back + Bi, Chest + Tri for me

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a Denzel Training day type pep talk going on with myself this morning "You wanna get in shape or you want to lay in bed?" I wanted to get in shape this particular morning. Did some sprints and got nauseous. shyt was crazy.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I had a Denzel Training day type pep talk going on with myself this morning "You wanna get in shape or you want to lay in bed?" I wanted to get in shape this particular morning. Did some sprints and got nauseous. shyt was crazy.

What is that 40 time looking like :steviej:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is that 40 time looking like :steviej:

I had to google that "40 time in running":guilty: Honestly I have no idea. I don't time anything I just sprint from one lamp post/street light to the next and then walk to the next one. Repeat until I start going up hills or my body is like :usure:.

When you first started losing was it strictly pounds or just inches? I'm pretty disappointed at my scale numbers but I see noticeable changes in my legs and the way some of my clothing fits.