Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Wow this UD2 is complicated as fukk, plus dude is making some pretty :leon: claims bout the diet/program

@Spliff, @MMSex, @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! ... I'm assuming you guys have tried this? Hope you don't mind me asking some questions.

How long did you guys stay on this diet and did it meet your expectations in terms of the results it promised? My main gripe with most of these diets is that strength is usually sacrificed for aesthetics, though dude is saying that even for powerlifters/endurance and performance athletes this diet could help you maintain or even improve performance. Would you agree with that statement based on your experience?

Input from anyone else who've tried this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :lupe:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Got an offer to be a security guard (:skip:) at a sports bar and a free dance from a stripper based on my chest and arms game. My v-neck game on point...Meduim and smaller. :salute:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
just finished my power workout for ud2.0. :eligoat:

im exhausted brehs.

@Spliff how do you decide to go up in weight on power days? when u can get six reps done or when u feel you can atleast get the minimum 3 on a higher weight?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:krs: I fukking cleared the leg extension rack.

250 :wow:

I can't believe it man just crazy.

Today might have been the best work out I've ever had.

I did like 5 different super set/burnouts.

Crazy I was on another planet today.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Wow this UD2 is complicated as fukk, plus dude is making some pretty :leon: claims bout the diet/program

@Spliff, @MMSex, @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! ... I'm assuming you guys have tried this? Hope you don't mind me asking some questions.

How long did you guys stay on this diet and did it meet your expectations in terms of the results it promised? My main gripe with most of these diets is that strength is usually sacrificed for aesthetics, though dude is saying that even for powerlifters/endurance and performance athletes this diet could help you maintain or even improve performance. Would you agree with that statement based on your experience?

Input from anyone else who've tried this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :lupe:

im not starting it until later this month(~147lbs)

i wouldnt do it unless youre already pretty close to abs

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
900x900px-LL-a320ea8d_tumblr_mmv9tkXfQI1qerl4do1_500.jpeg

:laff:
@krackdagawd

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Got an offer to be a security guard (:skip:) at a sports bar and a free dance from a stripper based on my chest and arms game. My v-neck game on point...Meduim and smaller. :salute:

Suggest some V necks, these Hanes ones look :flabbynsick: after one wash