Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Suggest some V necks, these Hanes ones look :flabbynsick: after one wash

Target Mossimo v-necks for $8 bucks on sale...snug cotton/spandex mix shyt. Forgot who recommended the brand in TLR. I bought a large that fits nicely and will machine dry and let it shrink to really show my delts and biceps. :ahh:

Also check out the RL v-necks...the slim/athletics cut ones.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Cotton-T-Shirts/dp/B00B7E3NFW/ref=pd_sim_a_1]Amazon.com: Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Fit Cotton V-Neck 3 Pack T-Shirts (P646): Clothing[/ame]

Don't forget to trim/shave that chest hair for the exposed area. :steviej:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
900x900px-LL-a320ea8d_tumblr_mmv9tkXfQI1qerl4do1_500.jpeg

:laff:
@krackdagawd

:krs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I still got a flabby belly game going (it's not that terrible though) but until I get my fat percentage down would even make sense to start doing sit ups?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Just started incorporating swimming into my routine and man its relaxing and soothing.
Wish I was doing this years ago

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
just finished my power workout for ud2.0. :eligoat:

im exhausted brehs.

@Spliff how do you decide to go up in weight on power days? when u can get six reps done or when u feel you can atleast get the minimum 3 on a higher weight?

When I feel I can hit more than 6 reps with the given weight.

Wow this UD2 is complicated as fukk, plus dude is making some pretty :leon: claims bout the diet/program

@Spliff, @MMSex, @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! ... I'm assuming you guys have tried this? Hope you don't mind me asking some questions.

How long did you guys stay on this diet and did it meet your expectations in terms of the results it promised? My main gripe with most of these diets is that strength is usually sacrificed for aesthetics, though dude is saying that even for powerlifters/endurance and performance athletes this diet could help you maintain or even improve performance. Would you agree with that statement based on your experience?

Input from anyone else who've tried this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :lupe:

On for 8 weeks.

Expectations met and then some.

Strength kept climbing. Got back to 405 squats at the time.

Made a thread about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Planned to go to the gym Sat & Sun but didn't. Ate 2 steaks and a ton of carbs on Sunday

I have to double miles and still lift my regular sets all because I was lazy :why:

Also Syntha 6 strawberry taste so :ohlawd: