Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I had to google that "40 time in running":guilty: Honestly I have no idea. I don't time anything I just sprint from one lamp post/street light to the next and then walk to the next one. Repeat until I start going up hills or my body is like :usure:.

When you first started losing was it strictly pounds or just inches? I'm pretty disappointed at my scale numbers but I see noticeable changes in my legs and the way some of my clothing fits.

I was joking on the timing, good idea routine set-up however.

I wasn't lifting or counting macros so I was doing it the wrong way. I was losing inches and pounds but I striped away muscle something terrible. You are doing it in a more efficient manner than I am.

I wouldn't worry about the scale so much. That thing is wacky, I dropped 4 pounds two weeks ago, caught a cold last week and gained .8 pounds on the same protocols :yeshrug:

If your clothing fits differently/better that is all the proof you need.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
These cartoon shirts fit snug. Copped me a black superman shirt:noah:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
These cartoon shirts fit snug. Copped me a black superman shirt:noah:

every serious lifter or anyone who works out regularly must have a superman shirt in the drawer....its inspiring...I took a pic in my superman shirt last week during a workout and I got all type of messages ranging from :wow: to nikka that's photoshop:childplease:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lower left back pain. A pulling pain. Anyone know what it may be?
I'm guessing left hamstring and/or gluteus maximus is tight. What were you working out recently before the pain?
Tight back issues usually are not related to tight lower back muscles, but your hamstring pulling down which is connected to your glutes which is connect to that side of your hip which then pulls down on the lower back.
Warm up and stretch your hamstrings.

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm guessing left hamstring and/or gluteus maximus is tight. What were you working out recently before the pain?
Tight back issues usually are not related to tight lower back muscles, but your hamstring pulling down which is connected to your glutes which is connect to that side of your hip which then pulls down on the lower back.
Warm up and stretch your hamstrings.
It was after doing clean and presses. I went ham. Prob leaned back too far but it's the same feeling from when I'd do front squats without stretching :patrice:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
He came over to keep when he saw me doing dumb bells chest press 55 lbs 15 reps that was my 4th set too.

I think I can hit 70 lbs by summers end.
Okay, first off, dumbbell presses are only partially indicative of how good you can be at powerlifting.
If you can barbell bench press double your body weight, that's very good. If you can barbell bench press triple your body weight or close to it, that's competitive.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It was after doing clean and presses. I went ham. Prob leaned back too far but it's the same feeling from when I'd do front squats without stretching :patrice:
Okay, that sounds like the right cause.
Stretching your hamstrings and quads after major leg exercises is good to prevent tightness. Squats, machine leg press, deadlifts, power cleans, hang cleans, hack squats, front squats.
I would help you stretch it out if I were there with you, no homo, because I know what it's like, no homo.

semtex

:)
Daps
Okay, that sounds like the right cause.
Stretching your hamstrings and quads after major leg exercises is good to prevent tightness. Squats, machine leg press, deadlifts, power cleans, hang cleans, hack squats, front squats.
I would help you stretch it out if I were there with you, no homo, because I know what it's like, no homo.
makes sense because when I sit down it's like :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
every serious lifter or anyone who works out regularly must have a superman shirt in the drawer....its inspiring...I took a pic in my superman shirt last week during a workout and I got all type of messages ranging from :wow: to nikka that's photoshop:childplease:

Truth. I got my superman shirts and goku/DBZ shirts on deck for deadlift days :ross:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

:dream:

Okay, first off, dumbbell presses are only partially indicative of how good you can be at powerlifting.
If you can barbell bench press double your body weight, that's very good. If you can barbell bench press triple your body weight or close to it, that's competitive.

Breh im one of those people that does tons of reps.

I go up in weight gradually.

First of all the gym owner has been watching me for a while now. He came over to me last week and told me i was getting stronger and stronger.

Got damm you acting like i said i wanna compete. I'm just telling what happen in the gym.

shyt he looked at me like when a scout see's raw talent at the playground :win:

Be real im not even big a lil extra stomach but im not big.

So if you saw a female putting up weight just like the average male gym goer that wouldnt catch your attention :usure:

I saw this guy curling 25 lbs then he looked at me :sadcam:

:jayz:

All i do is pace myself im not in a rush for shyt. I've tried low reps it aint for me i rather slowly move up in weight.

I'm getting close to them 45's on standing over head shoulder press. They day i do that i might fukking cry at the gym for real :steve:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So if you saw a female putting up weight just like the average male gym goer that wouldnt catch your attention
Oh, so you are female. Didn't know that. I've done 100 lbs. dumbbell presses and I'm not even close to competitive.

I've been a gym rat for the longest time. I've seen a number of strong female lifters, power lifting and bodybuilding. Women lifting more than the average dude is nothing I haven't seen before.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Oh, so you are female. Didn't know that. I've done 100 lbs. dumbbell presses and I'm not even close to competitive.

I've been a gym rat for the longest time. I've seen a number of strong female lifters, power lifting and bodybuilding. Women lifting more than the average dude is nothing I haven't seen before.

Maybe he is seeing something in me perhaps :leon:

100 lbs ? how many reps?

So what u looking like then ? You have my attention :leostare:

http://www.the-coli.com/gym/94664-starting-point.html#.UbdXC_lzAUA

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I didn't clarify, 100 lbs per dumbbell was my 1 rep max. I stopped going super heavy after I screwed up my shoulder.
275 lbs is my barbell bench press max.

still impressive but let me see what them thigh meats and traps looking like
p8WOmit.png