Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've been going to the gym abnormally late and it feels great

Working out from midnight to 4:00 a.m is :noah:

Thinking of making this my regular routine

When I first started lifting, I would ONLY go at these times because I was self-conscious.. now I'm tossin around solid #'s and look like I lift, so no fukks are given

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Some how my leg day got switched up so I gotta do it today. fukk doing legs on Friday I supposed to be doing arms getting a pump and then headed out for the night. I tried to wake up before work this morning to get legs over with but just kept hitting snooze. Gonna do this shyt in record time tonight. At least I got this new cole to listen to while I lift
hope I don't fall asleep in there :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
CHECK MY PROFILE GOD DAMMIT! :dro:

:krs:

thanks breh, i repped you tho my rep is useless :laugh:

@ThatBlackKidHippy be sure to give all your loved ones a heads up... I feel like that diet brings out your inner :demonic:

shyt is :damn:

gonna read it and see if i still wanna do it, i never truly been on a diet plan, i just eat relatively healthy and lift weights. but this could be interesting :lupe:

BalboaPark

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How yall doin guys. I'm trying to focus on strength, because I'm, well, it hurts me to say it, but I bench 135. :wow:

I know what I need to do now: compounds, linear progression, caloric surplus and 8hrs sleep>. But any of you guys have some advice for me to keep going when the going gets tough?

semtex

:)
Daps
How yall doin guys. I'm trying to focus on strength, because I'm, well, it hurts me to say it, but I bench 135. :wow:

I know what I need to do now: compounds, linear progression, caloric surplus and 8hrs sleep>. But any of you guys have some advice for me to keep going when the going gets tough?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=189ORL6cIBs[/ame]

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This bulking shyt just isn't working for me. I'm getting stronger and I'm up to 168(from 160) but I don't see the change physically. IDK maybe my expectations 3 weeks in are to high.

semtex

:)
Daps
This bulking shyt just isn't working for me. I'm getting stronger and I'm up to 168(from 160) but I don't see the change physically. IDK maybe my expectations 3 weeks in are to high.
Don't rush bulking. 8lbs in 3 weeks that's def not muscle unless you're on dat dere

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Don't rush bulking. 8lbs in 3 weeks that's def not muscle unless you're on dat dere

Its actually 3lbs I started at 165 and not 160. Just remembered that. And naw, I'm to scary for that other shyt. Guess I just need to reduce my expectations and take it as it goes. My progress pic is due in about a week though. By the way its going I'm still going to look the same after a month :heh: