Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
People sleep on machines. I love the tbar row and seated cable row. All about that focus, when you need it

I just did my bent over barbell rows today. Back was complaining the whole time. I'm seriously thinking I might have to adjust my program and substitute some kind of machine (prefer the Hammer Strength High and/or Mid Row) for the barbell rows.

Had a pretty good day in the gym earlier, handled squat, bench, and the aforementioned barbell row, dripping in sweat and feeling like :noah:. Then when my wife came through to drop some dough on a nikka she saw me standing there bald and glistening and sweating, looking at a nikka like :takedat: Felt good. I know that inside she was probably like:youngsabo: because her sister was in the car too, and the problems she been having with her dude have been well documented... :manny:

I know I undid most of the work, though, cause we took the kids and my nieces and nephews to Krystal's, and ya man went ham. Going to a sports bar with my brother in law when he gets in town to chop up game later... I don't care, I'm on vacation... :manny: :manny: :manny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did lower body today. I'm going to be in pain for the next couple of days. I had not worked out my legs for a few months. I need to stop neglecting my legs, but I just don't see results when I work them out.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
almost killed myself tonight

All the squat racks were taken when i walked in so it threw me off my flow...I go do Leg press, Hack Squats, Squats.

Step back like :wow:......look at my log wasnt supposed to squat today. :facepalm:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i'm convinced some of these yoga pants chicks wear at the gym are specially designed to accent the mooseknuckle. i turn around and this chick has her ass in the air on the bench and i feel like i can smell her labia sweat

:ahh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i'm convinced some of these yoga pants chicks wear at the gym are specially designed to accent the mooseknuckle. i turn around and this chick has her ass in the air on the bench and i feel like i can smell her labia sweat

Chicks in my morning class doing a runner's lunge during cool down:

midsize.jpg

:lolbron:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
almost killed myself tonight

All the squat racks were taken when i walked in so it threw me off my flow...I go do Leg press, Hack Squats, Squats.

Step back like :wow:......look at my log wasnt supposed to squat today. :facepalm:
:lolbron:

Thats what I hate about switching to a new routine... I was like a robot with the old one...

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
My mother made me a huge sandwich...delicious.... until I myfitnesspal'd it....1,700 calories :wtf:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
My mother made me a huge sandwich...delicious.... until I myfitnesspal'd it....1,700 calories :wtf:

just looked at the nutritional information for the place im hitting up for lunch with some work friends. :sadbron::to::snoop:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
just looked at the nutritional information for the place im hitting up for lunch with some work friends. :sadbron::to::snoop:

It was so demonic. I still have the entire day and there ain't no way I could not go over 2,000 calories.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
It was so demonic. I still have the entire day and there ain't no way I could not go over 2,000 calories.

The salad I was gonna get is over 1000 calories :damn:

The pizza that was my other option is like 150g's of carbs :shaq2: