Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Worked out with my ex today had her doing squats :noah: :noah: :to:

SgtJ1.jpg

Try not to quote the pic brehs I'm going to take it down after a day or two...

I might have to record a vid of her squat form for the brehs :shaq:

semtex

:)
Daps
^I say gatdamn :noah:

made me a homemade rack for shrugs aka two chairs holdin each side of the barbell.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
girlfriend and her family beefing with me. I'm going to kill that weight today that way I don't flip out on them.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
last week i posted about his older sexy black woman putting up two 225 on the bench. well today she was doing some Lat Pulls on a machine. i think she had the machine set at 200. maybe more. not really sure.

anyway... Ms. Lady is gettin' it and these fat ass bytches walk by and start laughing. i knew they were laughing at her. but i said fukk it and asked what were they laughing at anyway. this is how the conversation went...

Fat bytches: giggling like school girls

Me: Whats funny?

Fat bytch 1: Oh nothing. I just cant imagine myself looking like that.

Fat bytch 2: Ooh girl me neither. Thats just too much.

Me: Well, I'm pretty sure she couldnt imgaine looking like yall.

FB1: :wtf:

FB2: :to:

funny thing is the lady aint even really that muscular. she's just toned and extremely fit. i'm not sure why this got me as upset as it did. but this lady looks great and these fat ass hoes have the nerve to talk some shyt. i was hot as shyt.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Trying to get the p*ssy out my system...started doing pull-ups. I did 4 and then my back gave out...:krs: I was amazed I could do that. I struggled my way to 3x10 sets. :lolbron: Squats and deadlifts are accomplished weekly, but damn at these pullups.