Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The salad I was gonna get is over 1000 calories :damn:

The pizza that was my other option is like 150g's of carbs :shaq2:
:russ:

What kidn of salad was it, a fukkin fried chicken and mayonnaise salad?

Real talk though, how are you guys cholesterol levels lookin

I havent been to the doc in a minute, been looking at the shyt I eat... :merchant:

I gotta get more fiber in brehs, we all probably do actually. Aint tryna die of heart disease... but I need my protein :why: Might have to switch to chicken + turkey breasts :to:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i love eggs as much as the next man, and i eat about a dozen every 2 days. but i can't take those hard boiled yolks. shyt is nasty to me.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

I havent been to the doc in a minute, been looking at the shyt I eat... :merchant:

I gotta get more fiber in brehs, we all probably do actually. Aint tryna die of heart disease... but I need my protein :why: Might have to switch to chicken + turkey breasts :to:

Haven't checked my cholesterol in a minute, but it seemed to be in line ever since I lost that grip of weight last year. :yeshrug:

My fiber sittin pretty. I always have a bag of broccoli now with dinner. Keeps me from gorging on food too. And to think, I hated this shyt when I was younger :pachaha:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps

chicken breast, couple eggs and some cheese on that bytch. plus its massive. settled for a grilled chicken quesadilla. (probably didnt need 4 lunch beers though :lolbron: )

my cholesterol is looking good, just had a doctors appointment last month.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
:shaq2: i hurt my patella tendon yesterday tryin to jump and touch the ceiling cuz some youngsta said i couldnt. hit em with the :comeon: and touched it but my knee said :old::umad: