Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
I swear to god if I hear " Are you trying to become a brolic female body builder" one more time, I'm seriously gonna cut a motherfukker.

Even if I was, it takes DUDES,YEARS of dedication to achieve that. DUDES. women put on muscle mass way less easily than men. It would take a REALLY long time to achieve that look, even if it WAS what I was going for, which it's not.

:snoop: Lemme do whatever the fukk I wanna do. :damn:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
When i stopped drinking, my body never felt better and my lifts improved like crazy.

But im back to drinking regularly, gotta live :(

ive never really cut it out completely before, so im curious to see how my training will improve. its just too bad its summer now, no way i could abstain completely for the next few months

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Saw my ex at the gym today, haven't seen her in like two years. She had the :gladbron::shaq: face when she seen me, asked me if I could train her. I'm not trying to take it there again with her but damn brehs dat ass. :to:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

If I never see these hoes again
ResistanceBands.jpg

:wow:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Saw my ex at the gym today, haven't seen her in like two years. She had the :gladbron::shaq: face when she seen me, asked me if I could train her. I'm not trying to take it there again with her but damn brehs dat ass. :to:

When my ex left me I was super duper unhealthy/overweight and she was lookin' :obama:.

I saw a picture of her now.....:why: She is a single mom now and looks :scusthov:.

:pachaha: