Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn thats whats up :leon:

Would you say the UD slowed down your strength gains at all vs a non-fat loss regimen? What are you gonna do when you get down to where you wanna be?

Considering UD2's main goal is fat loss and/or recomp'ing, any strength gain is a good sign. There are some alterations you can do for lean gaining, but I don't see why anybody would put themselves through this just to bulk. With that said, the strength gains have be slow and steady. I think I've topped out tho, which is fine. The goal of any diet is not to LOSE strength. I don't expect to keep all these gains in strength though. Glycogen supercompensation does magical stuff, breh.

I'm not where I wanna be yet, but this diet is suggested to only last 8 week. I understand why since living through it. This is my last week. As far as after, I'm gonna take a 2 week diet break to restore hormones. There are two more diet strategies I wanna dabble in before summers end.

To be continued :scheme:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Compound lifts outside while your steak cooks on the grill. Love

That mental picture was so elegant. Finishing up your last set of squats only to hobble on over to the table and :eat:. It makes me want to :to:.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
UD2.

So how do you not have it dialed in by set #3?

This, for the most part, is how I find my ranges.

:yeshrug: dont wanna make take it too far and end up needing help to get it off of me

For power days you need to start slow and somewhat "light"... give your joints and CNS time to catch up with the higher loads. Its always weird to switch to completely new rep ranges.

Took that trip

Ran into someone I knew today and aksed them to spot me and hit a new high on the flat bench.

200 for 6 reps........Its a lot to me niccas :birdman:

The calculator I was looking at told me I should be able to get 225 once. Skinny nicca thread comin up :sadcam:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
246f71d8.jpg

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
skinny ass young kid in the gym last night was db benching 105's like nothing, made me feel :sadcam::shaq2:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
this aint a thought but it was random. seen a chick put up two plates by herself on the bench, with no spot. i've seen it on youtube, but this was the first time i've actually seen it live.

she was sexy too. black chick. could tell she spends a lot of time in the wieght room.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
this aint a thought but it was random. seen a chick put up two plates by herself on the bench, with no spot. i've seen it on youtube, but this was the first time i've actually seen it live.

she was sexy too. black chick. could tell she spends a lot of time in the wieght room.

:sadcam: I'd probably die if I tried that shyt.

Bookin a trip straight to Snap city. :heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: @ people who come in the sauna and hold the door open for like 10 secs.

You lettin the heat out fool. :dry:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I want to try the Dorito Taco but waiting for the right cheat day:noah: