Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Bruh I take like 5 big breaths between each rep on working sets of deads

You gotta breathe on those, damn near hyperventilate if you need to

----------------------------

I HATE HATE HATE dudes who load up the bench w/respectable weight, and don't bring the shyt anywhere close to their chest... TAKE THAT shyt TO THE CHEST nikka... runnin around talkin about, "yea i bench like 245x10"... w/15" arms :mjpls:

I've heard taking arms below parallel is what puts your shoulder joint in an awkward position and increases your likelihood of a rotator cuff injury :manny:

I switched to parallel and my bench has gone up 20 lbs :mjpls:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its all about the articulation between your shoulder/chest with the range of motion

even shoulder press going below parallel can put your shoulder in an awkward spot :manny:

the minute i switched everything up my numbers are rising

past parallel you stretch your chest considerably(the tendon for the pectoralis is on the back of the humerus)

semtex

:)
Daps
fukk goin balls deep on bench. That shyt is for dumb ass high schoolers

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
brehs. for rows, heavy DB all the way. Ive been doing BB rows/ Tbar rows, weighted pullups all that for years.

Nothing got my lats on straight :ahh: status than HEAVY DB rows. one arm at a time, Brace yourself on the db rack, and row it like you pulling the string on a lawnmover. pull it at about a 70degree angle from the floor. As heavy as you can 4-5 reps, no more.

:win:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My work schedule is crazy as shyt, and so much personal life nonsense, so I really don't have a ton of time to put in work.

As a result I put myself through an insane full body circuit 2-3 days a week as possible. Good lawd I feel like dying right now

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
^^^^ i agree but my gym don't got db's over 150lbs :jawalrus:

im anticipating that. My row strength has been shooting up, im at 115x5 now.

What id figure id do is when i max out. then try to do it both arms at a time, unbraced, similar to a bent over bb row. Your row would drop significantly then.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im anticipating that. My row strength has been shooting up, im at 115x5 now.

What id figure id do is when i max out. then try to do it both arms at a time, unbraced, similar to a bent over bb row. Your row would drop significantly then.

then it seems like it's becoming more of a stabilization exercise :ehh:

i'd rather just do heavy deadlifts and weighted pullups, your lats aren't gonna get that much bigger unless u put on some mass anyway