Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Say brehs, fave any of you made any friends at the gym? I've been going regularly for the last few years, but I really haven't struck up any convos with anybody. I just go in, do my thing, and hop out. I recognize a lot of the people, but I don't really care to strike up conversation or anything. :manny:

yeah for the most part if i notice you've been putting in work and are serious then ill fukk with you..plus it always good to pick up tips and knowledge from ppl with your similar gym mindset:lift:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Think I've plateaued a bit ... last couple of weeks I've tried the military press - 5x5, 120 pounds. Last two times I've done it, I've crapped out on the last set on the third rep :sadbron:

And today may have been the first time I didn't complete a full set of power cleans :deadmanny:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Think I've plateaued a bit ... last couple of weeks I've tried the military press - 5x5, 120 pounds. Last two times I've done it, I've crapped out on the last set on the third rep :sadbron:

And today may have been the first time I didn't complete a full set of power cleans :deadmanny:

No lie the same weight I failed on the last time I tried....gonna try again tonight. :wow2:

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
try and up your weight. drop your sets and reps by 2. try that for 2 weeks then go back to 120x5x5. stuff like this helps me get over plateaus. just push hard for lower reps and go back, mix it up.