Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Say brehs, fave any of you made any friends at the gym? I've been going regularly for the last few years, but I really haven't struck up any convos with anybody. I just go in, do my thing, and hop out. I recognize a lot of the people, but I don't really care to strike up conversation or anything. :manny:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
How do you guys stay dedicated to the gym? I lost the drive I had to keep going to gym during the winter break. :snoop:
Been going for 4 months, almost 5. But recently not on a consistent basis, I need help brehs to stay on course and go atleast 3-4 times a week. :to:
I don't know if its a mental thing or I'm just being lazy :shaq2: :flabbynsick:

I think everyone else already said what I was going to say. For me, it's the way people who haven't seen me in a while ask me if I've been working out or if I've lost weight. It sounds vain, but when others notice the changes that you've made after a consistent work out regimen, it's so fulfilling. :noah:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I just get leery when I read the ingredient list and there are things I cannot pronounce.

in the industrial process of mass producing bread and solutions to preserve meat they use a cocktail of organic preservatives that are generally some sort of potassium,sodium, calcium derivatives and benzoic acids

the rest id have to look up

none of them are gonna give you tumors tho :cheff:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Say brehs, fave any of you made any friends at the gym? I've been going regularly for the last few years, but I really haven't struck up any convos with anybody. I just go in, do my thing, and hop out. I recognize a lot of the people, but I don't really care to strike up conversation or anything. :manny:

nikkas in the gym are my competition...fukk them unless they trying to spot me. :pacspit:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

People ask me for spots, and sometimes I'll talk, but most of the time I'm off in my own little world. I've made friends with people on the court though, there's a few people I dap up in the weight room that I don't know but still say what up to because I've spotted them in the past, or worked in on sets with.

semtex

:)
Daps
that feel when the dumbbells at the gym are scooby snacks compared to yours at home :youngsabo:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
a trainer at 24 asked me to use some bullshyt for deadlifts cuz i was making too much noise. :dwillhuh: im like muthafukka this shyt is 400lbs its gunna make noise

i wanted to go upside his head with a plate :ufdup:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside

i meet new people all the time it seems. i have that way with ppl cuz im a nice guy :manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
a trainer at 24 asked me to use some bullshyt for deadlifts cuz i was making too much noise. :dwillhuh: im like muthafukka this shyt is 400lbs its gunna make noise

:wtf: That n1gga's certification / man card should be revoked...

i meet new people all the time it seems. i have that way with ppl cuz im a nice guy :manny:
I'm an a$$hole(as evidenced) and I still make friends(daily) :manny:

:birdman:

Alpha males demand, respect though :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Roid rage? :merchant:

Sent from a Super Samsung 3 via Master Roshi's Island.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps

Define friends. :youngsabo::shaq:

LOL other than that tho, nah not really..... I don't really ever even see anyone. I have a strong antisocial 1-2 am gym time lol.
Ooh, I did work out with one of my twitter followers once, cause he happened to be in my city visiting other friends and needed a guest pass for a gym.:manny: Not even sure that really counts lol

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Define friends. :youngsabo::shaq:

LOL other than that tho, nah not really..... I don't really ever even see anyone. I have a strong antisocial 1-2 am gym time lol.
Ooh, I did work out with one of my twitter followers once, cause he happened to be in my city visiting other friends and needed a guest pass for a gym.:manny: Not even sure that really counts lol

so your a gym whore? :ld:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Lack luster work out :manny:

I was really tired today and of course on my least favorite day.

Triceps and legs .

GVT still going good but i tried to do another set that was very :ehh:

Burn out super sets went great thou.

Today just doesn't feel like i put my all in i didnt even end with cardio i was so tired.

Got 2 days off to regroup :obama: