Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
u don't train COMPLETELY fasted do you?
Yea isnt that how you are supposed to do it? 1st meal of the day is post work out. Turns on hormones to build up glycogen stores as you have less blood sugar to call on during lifts. I used to do ~1500kcal bike rides fasted so I don't think lifting fasted should be a problem... with the right routine.

semtex

:)
Daps
Yea isnt that how you are supposed to do it? 1st meal of the day is post work out. Turns on hormones to build up glycogen stores as you have less blood sugar to call on during lifts. I used to do ~1500kcal bike rides fasted so I don't think lifting fasted should be a problem... with the right routine.
Martin Berkhan himself said that's not good lol.

hawaii

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I've plateaued a bit ... last couple of weeks I've tried the military press - 5x5, 120 pounds. Last two times I've done it, I've crapped out on the last set on the third rep :sadbron:

And today may have been the first time I didn't complete a full set of power cleans :deadmanny:

There are many ways you can go about this. I'd recommend dropping back to 105/110 and working your way back up by adding +5lbs for following sessions.

Could also up the weight to 125 (or stay at 120) and just do 3 sets and rep out the 3rd.

Could also up the weight to 125 and do triples as already said by @911

I miss military pressing. Only been like a week, but damn :wtb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
C4 is very nice my feet didn't burn as much as those other pre work outs.

Now adays I don't even need a pre work out :manny:

I missed most of the effect of it...I waited an hour later to go workout. I usually use the pre-workout for leg days. I never had feet burning, but I love that itch it gives my body. :ahh:

Skinny nikkas get mad in the gym when you don't ask them to spot you. :pachaha: I I went right pass these frail dudes that were in arms reach and asked the 5'9 195lbs. nikka to spot me. :salute: One of the little guys said he wouldn't have minded if I asked him....:flabbynsick:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Skinny nikkas get mad in the gym when you don't ask them to spot you. :pachaha: I I went right pass these frail dudes that were in arms reach and asked the 5'9 195lbs. nikka to spot me. :salute: One of the little guys said he wouldn't have minded if I asked him....:flabbynsick:

LL
:biggaplease::biggaplease:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
tweaked my knee, that shyts all fukked up. and now my shingles pain is coming back in my upper back :to: i hate life right now.