Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i cant stand going to my gym anymore. its just packed with people who seem to rather socialize than put in some work. its gotten to the point i rather go at 5am or 10 pm. i wish there was a 24 hour around my way.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i cant stand going to my gym anymore. its just packed with people who seem to rather socialize than put in some work. its gotten to the point i rather go at 5am or 10 pm. i wish there was a 24 hour around my way.
Just stick out to the end of the month...

The resolutioners will die out, I promise :lawd:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps

I go at 5 in the morning breh to avoid this:dead:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

I hate that. My man always wants me to come lift with him (we go to the same gym), but he likes going at 5:00-6:00, and I'm like :huhldup: the gym gonna be crazy packed and it'll take me like an hour to get in 3-4 lifts.

Went in last night and murdered myself on my modified SL powerbuilding program... Even when I was turning in my bed I felt it, quads was quaking with every step.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I'm waiting on the weight machine and it's two old bytches on em talking.

When I went yesterday at 3 shyt was dead. It was beautiful.

What was fukking me up though was this one female that's pretty in the face and would have a decent body. Just way too damn muscular. She was doing deadlifts and jerks.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
ANybody ever lost their grip deep into their workout ?

Dawg, I was not tired but my grip was gone :smh:

Also, I saw this trainer teaching some girl how to do pushups and that negga had his hands around her breast. I gave the negga the :wtf: look and he pulled back with the quickness lol

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ANybody ever lost their grip deep into their workout ?

Dawg, I was not tired but my grip was gone :smh:

Also, I saw this trainer teaching some girl how to do pushups and that negga had his hands around her breast. I gave the negga the :wtf: look and he pulled back with the quickness lol

:heh: I'm convinced all personal trainers are dirtballs, but in their defense most women who seek personal trainers seem to thoroughly enjoy the attention. You know how that go.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

:heh: I'm convinced all personal trainers are dirtballs, but in their defense most women who seek personal trainers seem to thoroughly enjoy the attention. You know how that go.

Man theres this trainer in my gym who's a straight pervert. nikka kinda strange too. Loud as hell and probably roided out. I've noticed him doing some personal shyt too. Also noticed his clients don't last long :pachaha:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the shyt that kills me is when a personal trainer dude dont even look like he work out, like some random ass dude telling people what to do/lift...can't be serious