Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i try to do most of my fri workouts in the morning before work that way i can start my weekend as soon as i leave here. and there is always this group of older dudes, about 3-4 of them, i'd guess they range in age from 40-50, and they're always doing chest. they stay on the bench for about the entire time it takes me to do my whole leg workout. and they clearly overload the bar w more weight than any of them can handle. terrible form, terrible spotting, terrible everything. i've actually mentioned them in this thread before and how i am astonished nobody had injured themself yet. the oldest looking dude of the group today gets under 315+, his boys help him get it off the rack and over his body, he goes down about an inch, and i saw it happening in slow motion and he lost it :bryan:, his boys were barely able to stop it from crushing his sternum, even a trainer had to go over there to help them get it back up. i just don't get the whole thing man. someone's gonna end up dying.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i try to do most of my fri workouts in the morning before work that way i can start my weekend as soon as i leave here. and there is always this group of older dudes, about 3-4 of them, i'd guess they range in age from 40-50, and they're always doing chest. they stay on the bench for about the entire time it takes me to do my whole leg workout. and they clearly overload the bar w more weight than any of them can handle. terrible form, terrible spotting, terrible everything. i've actually mentioned them in this thread before and how i am astonished nobody had injured themself yet. the oldest looking dude of the group today gets under 315+, his boys help him get it off the rack and over his body, he goes down about an inch, and i saw it happening in slow motion and he lost it :bryan:, his boys were barely able to stop it from crushing his sternum, even a trainer had to go over there to help them get it back up. i just don't get the whole thing man. someone's gonna end up dying.
iCackled :russ:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLj1fHfWjUc"]Biggie Smalls - Somebody's Gotta Die - YouTube[/ame]

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Did snatches for the first time today

I can not think of an exercise that put so much fear into me like that exercise does. You have to have your posture damn near perfect in order to do it correctly

Anyone else doing them, what's the max you ever did?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I absolutely despise dudes that hit the gym and do fake reps. Aka cheat reps. Fools put all this gatdamn weight on the squat rack or bench press and get help doin every rep and literally push the weight 2 inches away from their body:snoop: actin like they really did somethin. lessen the weight and do some real reps

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I absolutely despise dudes that hit the gym and do fake reps. Aka cheat reps. Fools put all this gatdamn weight on the squat rack or bench press and get help doin every rep and literally push the weight 2 inches away from their body:snoop: actin like they really did somethin. lessen the weight and do some real reps

Those the same cats that be wondering why they don't make any gains in the gym, too.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Theres this one dude in the gym. Fuggit. Next time I'm in imma get a video of dude's face. He does 1/10th reps with a "im bout 2 let off in this bich raw" face. Always lite weight. Dude's been there since I started going to that gym ~3 yrs ago, looks exactly the same :dead:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
taking that jack3d and bumping chief keef...got a nikka thinking he goku :krs::pachaha:

npnuo0.jpg

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
two weeks of the flu and I dropped 10 pounds. Went backto the gym and felt weak as shyt.

:jackeenikkaplease:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ahh: all the real motherfukkers get in the gym on late friday nights

about 15 people there
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZMaG1eO74"]2 Chainz - No Lie (Explicit) ft. Drake - YouTube[/ame]

Got a little SL crew going on MWF :smugfavre:

Bout time cats see the light and try to catch up to the "gawd" :ehh:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Hit the treadmill for a struggle mile... Smh

Hit the basketball court out there running the break like im :youngsabo: and pinning shots

God i hate treadmills