Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
I don't trust fat trainers breh :manny:

Would you trust a chef with dirty nails :usure:

lol. My bf's a trainer. currently kinda chunky (Bulking), but can pull a 700+lb deadlift, and has competed in a natty bb comp.

Just because someone doesn't look the way you'd expect CURRENTLY, doesn't mean they couldn't be there if they wanted to. It also doesn't mean that they aren't able to teach you a thing or two.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My butt cheeks hurt after doing squats brehs (no homo) is this normal :dwillhuh:

I dont even wanna sit down :to:

Perfectly normal especially if you doing squats to the ground. :wow:

I have no problem with fat buff nikkas unless they try to flex with their puffy asses. :rudy:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I nearly died in the gym today. I started doing some back machine, then all of a sudden I got really queasy and dizzy. It was the worse. I had to leave.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hate that it has to be my man @krackdagawd :to:

Speedy recovery breh :lawd:

I was back in the gym like

sid-vicious-dap-the-coli-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
lol. My bf's a trainer. currently kinda chunky (Bulking), but can pull a 700+lb deadlift, and has competed in a natty bb comp.

Just because someone doesn't look the way you'd expect CURRENTLY, doesn't mean they couldn't be there if they wanted to. It also doesn't mean that they aren't able to teach you a thing or two.

Well your bf sounds like he should be a regular guy @ the gym and not a trainer. No disrespect but when I think of a trainer I think of someone very fit. Think about it your body is a walking advertisement. How you gonna try to tell me about ab work outs when you got a gut?

That's the problem everyone who works @ a gym can be qualified to be a trainer.

Then you got the folks who put work into this been doing it for years having their clientele depleted by fat guys who life heavy :rudy:.

Just like you wouldn't take a half ass meal from a chef I wouldn't truly listen to a fat guy/girl tryna tell me how to get in shape.

Yes folks can give pretty good advice but that's gym talk like this forum. I expect my trainer to not only talk the part but look it as well.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well your bf sounds like he should be a regular guy @ the gym and not a trainer. No disrespect but when I think of a trainer I think of someone very fit. Think about it your body is a walking advertisement. How you gonna try to tell me about ab work outs when you got a gut?

Then you got the folks who put work into this been doing it for years having their clientele depleted by fat guys who life heavy :rudy:.

Just like you wouldn't take a half ass meal from a chef I wouldn't truly listen to a fat guy/girl tryna tell me how to get in shape.

Yes folks can give pretty good advice but that's gym talk like this forum. I expect my trainer to not only talk the part but look it as well.

Nvm, I don't want to fight with you today.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Well your bf sounds like he should be a regular guy @ the gym and not a trainer. No disrespect but when I think of a trainer I think of someone very fit. Think about it your body is a walk advertisement. How you gonna try to tell me about ab work outs when you got a gut?

Just as an example, would you rather take advice from this dude:
off-season-lee-priest-380.jpg

Or this dude:
lee-priest-australia.jpg

Or what about the guy on the right here:
images

1-Layne-Norton.jpg

Barely looks like he lifts right?
Brb layne norton.
slider_image1.png

Hint: it's the same guy in both instances. (Lee priest for the top two pics, and layne norton for the bottom three) One is just him bulked/during offseason , and one is lean. Guaranteed they could teach you a thing or two. Just saying. I wouldn't really trust any trainers anyway without first double and triple checking what they're saying.

I'm not going to change your mind, obviously so I'm not going to continue arguing this, I'm just saying it's probably best not to ENTIRELY base your decision on whether a trainer is good, on how they look.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@vidyagamer did you just post pics of pros during off season :heh:

I come in here and show a flabby ronnie coleman , arnold or lee.

Then say look would you not take advice :dead:

Look we are talking about everyday fat boys that think they are trainers. Like someone said in here how come just about every female trainer is in shape. Guess why because we wouldn't take them seriously if they were :flabbynsick: yet talk about changing our lives. So why can't I expect the same thing from the men.

Like I said most serious trainers this is their livelihood.

I'll advice from the trainer whose been around a long time. Know every body type and caters a plan for each client. Than a fat boy who just tells you some shyt he read some where.

I'm not trying to diss you but what can a dude with t*ts tell me?

Ps : ronnie is never out of shape I was just giving an example.

Last edited by a moderator: