Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the shyt that kills me is when a personal trainer dude dont even look like he work out, like some random ass dude telling people what to do/lift...can't be serious

The only early morning trainer has the dumbest body. Like he still has boobs but he's in shape...I don't know. He just looks crazy.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
the shyt that kills me is when a personal trainer dude dont even look like he work out, like some random ass dude telling people what to do/lift...can't be serious

That's why I'm not a trainer...I feel I gotta have this SSJ2 body to be telling nikkas what to do. Got these beer gut roided up nikkas getting paid training grandma and shyt. :mjpls:

Went to the school gym tonight at 8pm....:snoop: I had to rush some featherweights off the squats rack.

Another dude asked to join in on my sets right when I started...I told him I was warming up with the 185 but he could stick around when we hit 300+ :hush:

The best time for me to go is 10 but a nikka needs his sleep. :deadrose:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
mysmilie_1889.gif
First day back benched 125 :dead:

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
My girl is trying crossfit, so watching some stuff on yotube to get a guage of it

hahahaha holy shyt is this stuff retarded

form is atrocious

how do I explode knees

Last edited by a moderator:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Had to switch to an alternate grip for deads last night. I should have been using that the entire time. That was the highest weight yet and it was much more manageable with that grip.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Man theres this trainer in my gym who's a straight pervert. nikka kinda strange too. Loud as hell and probably roided out. I've noticed him doing some personal shyt too. Also noticed his clients don't last long :pachaha:
There was a trainer at my old gym... I feel like homie did some time for sex crimes bruh. He used to "stretch chicks inner thigh muscles" and have his hands all over them and shyt. One time I heard him rapping to himself like "POP... THAT p*ssy GIRL... POP THAT p*ssy BABY". The nikka was a savage, those white girls don't stand a chance :sadcam:

Or when a trainer has his clients doing bad form. Theres one dude, hes strong, but hes had clients for YEARS that look exactly the same + have terrible terrible form. Its a miracle none of them have got hurt

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Im on a 4 day split and today is supposed to be my rest day, but i WANT to go to the gym.

Might go in just for cardio and abs

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

At mine there's like only one dude that you look at and think he knows what he's doing. I've seen his only individual workouts when he was off work and he goes hard as fukk. The rest of the dudes don't look like they even lift or barely workout.

But damn if the females ain't killing it. Just muscles all over and killer bodies. Hell I'd probably trust them over most of the dudes.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
At mine there's like only one dude that you look at and think he knows what he's doing. I've seen his only individual workouts when he was off work and he goes hard as fukk. The rest of the dudes don't look like they even lift or barely workout.

But damn if the females ain't killing it. Just muscles all over and killer bodies. Hell I'd probably trust them over most of the dudes.
I feel like female trainers in general are just held to a higher standard and come into the profession with a passion that dudes don't have. I don't think I've ever seen a :flabbynsick: female trainer, I can count on one hand the # of legit male trainers I've seen in 3 gyms

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I never understood why a lot of male trainer look like fat ass ex football players :dwillhuh:

nikkas always in the gym tryna give advice :rudy: