Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
my left wrist hurting...i was showing off hitting the heavy bag...shyt is heavy as fukk and hard as concrete..so im usually careful on how i hit it...but there were some chicks fukking around on the kick bag..i was doing my best paul williams impression..whipping combinations on that bag for 4 rounds..on the 5th round i threw a wild left hook and my wrist hit that bag...hurt like a bytch but i kept going..now its sore as anything...:smh: at me

:russ:

Bout to jump on the heavy bag now, 10 x 3min rounds.

Really missing my heavy squats and deadlifts but my lower back is still fukked so mainly weighted calisthenics this summer.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
3.8 miles and 100 various push-ups

bane.gif

semtex

:)
Daps
Okay well if its due to back probs then don't do them cause u will make all kiiiindsa losses

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
That's why I stopped doing mine... Last time I did deads my lower back was like :damn: :bryan: for a good week afterwards. I got a slightly curved spine anyway, so I really can't mess with em, apparently. I thought I was gonna be strengthening my back with em, but not at the risk of being laid up.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
"stretch the joint daily, Ice it every night, put your arm in a sling...take 4 weeks off"

I dunno if I can take 4 weeks off :noah:

I havent touched a weight since this post, and my shoulder still actin aggy (I still play fb on the weekends though0

Hope a nicca dont need surgery :sadbron:

Good thing is I've been eating at maintenance and havent lost of gained weight.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else hate when dudes using machines or anything just let the weight just crash down after their sets?

This dude is doing some shyt on a wire machine, and all you hear when he's done is the plates just smashing against each other because this guy just lets go of the cables like he's a fukking beast or some shyt.

I just look at this nikka like :rudy:

WTF are you doing that for breh?