Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I taking my shower after my workout and this cac I work with ask to borrow my towel because he forgot his :bryan:

:rudy:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just ate a can of tuna without any mayo/miracle whip. If it wasn't for the ritz crackers I had that shyt would been in the bushes right now. So damn dry, felt like I was going to choke.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Aye bruhs what are some good body weight shoulder exercises. Goin on vacation and need some maintenance ideas.

Pike Press

BWPikePress.gif

could do it with 2 chairs with feet up on the bed :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Moved to Louisiana right after the hurricane for a job. Couldn't move into my apartment so Ive stayed at a different hotel for the past 10 nights because they all booked down here. Needless to say my eating and gym schedule has been fukked up. Lost 5 pounds of what seems like mostly muscle. Each hotel has had a gym but they range from shytty to ok. Been trying to work out at 5am before work but hasn't really been working out. So I worked at around 8pm tonight now I can't fall asleep.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've been slacking recently due to finishing up some work and it has really made me realize how better I felt working out regularly and how damn important sleep is again.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
man i kinda hate it when you see familiars in the gym, all that talking strips the momentum from your workout. but i dont want to be anti social either..

happens every time I bench press :scusthov:

One time, I was literally in a hurry. I tried to sneak a quick 30 minute session in, but without fail, a long, overblown conversation about nothing emerges( hoes,beer,Vegas, fights, clubs / bars) and I barely got two sets in.

:scusthov: